Sales & Marketing Analytics Director
- Boulder, CO, USA
Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Snacks is the company behind Perfect Bar: The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar, and other fresh-snacking product lines that boast whole food-ingredients and clean-food credentials. Since launching in 2005, Perfect Snacks has spearheaded the fresh CPG category with more and more consumers flocking to the fridge for fresh, on-the-go options. With rapid growth over the last few years, Perfect Snacks’ products are now available online and in 27,000 retailers nationwide. As a brand, our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
A Bit About the Role...
The Sales & Marketing Analytics Director will be the champion for fact-based intelligence by leading analytics team, diagnosing key business growth drivers, setting strategic direction for the future, prioritizing growth initiatives, and partnering with business teams to refine growth plans. You will be the voice of past, present and future for organization by communicating what is driving market performance and how we see the market changing.
Job Duties and Responsibilities...
- Lead analytics team (2 direct reports) and guide organization with fact-based discipline
- Drive strategy and planning through consumption and consumer analytics while reporting to organization what is driving the market and how that both impacts Perfect Snack’s outlook as well as creates opportunity for greater growth
- Offer expert insight on the effectiveness of advertising and promotional spend, acting as internal consult with recommend path to optimize ROI
- As creator of the annual operating plan (AOP) this role will partner with cross functional departments to ensure organization is on path to fulfill the strategic growth plan (SGP)
- Translate company’s SGP into performance KPIs for the analytics team
- Drive forecasting that transitions high growth brand from bottoms up model to hybrid factoring macro trends and competitive behavior
- Create & execute analytics learning plan for team to improve organization’s ROI on marketing and trade spend through tools such MMA & Price/Promo models
- Support Marketing and R&D team with market analytics, including pre and post launch goal setting
- Develop projects to improve the Demand Planning organization and efficiency
Who We Want...
Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Marketing, Supply Chain, Engineering, or Finance.
- 7+ years of CPG Analytics experience
- 4+ years experience in trade management
- Experience in CPG industry with a specific emphasis on Planning or Supply Chain functions preferred
- Strong leader with experience developing talent in analytics throughout an organization
- Preferred experience in both large and small CPG environments
- Superior MS Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point skills
- Expertise using Syndicated data sources (IRI, Nielsen, SPINS)
- Superior analytical skills
- Ability to be nimble and scrappy researcher
- Ability to communicate technical and analytical concepts
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work both on short term and long-term planning
- Experience in work with cross functional teams
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Bonus / Benefits / Vacation / 401k
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Snacks family? We want to hear from you! We will only consider candidates who provide a resume.