Director of Sales - Club
- San Diego, CA, USA
Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Snacks is the company behind Perfect Bar: The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar, and other fresh-snacking product lines that boast whole food-ingredients and clean-food credentials. Since launching in 2005, Perfect Snacks has spearheaded the fresh CPG category with more and more consumers flocking to the fridge for fresh, on-the-go options. With rapid growth over the last few years, Perfect Snacks’ products are now available online and in 27,000 retailers nationwide. As a brand, our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
A Bit About the Role…
The Director of Sales – Club is responsible for delivering the revenue and distribution objectives for channel in accordance with company sales plans and budgets. This individual must be a doer, motivated, inspired, organized, creative, willing to roll up his/her sleeves with a strong work ethic.
Job Duties and Responsibilities…
- Total sales and P+L responsibility for the Club Channel
- Drive new product/category distribution initiatives.
- Implement retailer promotional plans in line with sales/marketing plans.
- Direct brokers, field sales and internal resources to accomplish sales and distribution objectives.
- Manage all regional budgets in proportion to sales revenue. A tight manager of trade spending
- Delivers distribution, shelf management, pricing and promotional objectives for Club Channel.
- Manage headquarter responsibility for key Club accounts, i.e. Costco.
- Monitors and maintains all expenditures to stay in line with sales revenues.
- Identify new business opportunities. Has a hunter mentality.
- Responsible for planning a monthly calendar which includes travel such as, division appointments and broker meetings.
- Office – 40%
- Frequent air and ground travel – 60%.
- Travel includes office visits to San Diego.
Who We Want…
- 5+ years sales experience managing Club Channel
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Ability to problem solve and be data driven
- Exceptional oral & written communication skills
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills with experience delivering top-to-top presentations
- Judgement and Decision-Making Skills.
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and methodical
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Collaborative mindset with strength in effectively receiving and communicating feedback
Bonus / Benefits / Vacation / 401k
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Snacks family? We want to hear from you! We will only consider candidates who provide a resume.