Customer Service Manager
- San Diego, CA, USA
Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Snacks is the family-owned company behind Perfect Bar: The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar, and other fresh-snacking product lines that boast whole food-ingredients and clean-food credentials. Since launching in 2005, Perfect Snacks has spearheaded the fresh CPG category with more and more consumers flocking to the fridge for fresh, on-the-go options. With rapid growth over the last few years, Perfect Snacks’ products are now available online and in 20,000 retailers nationwide. As a brand, our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
A Bit About the Role...
The Customer Service Manager will provide superior customer satisfaction through continuous improvement of all activities. This position will require hands-on as wells as supervisory involvement in critical activities such as order processing, shipping logistics, customer support, inventory management, co-packer communication, data analysis, consumer response, and cross-functional communication. It is understood that this position will play a key role in - and be accountable for - achieving annual company goals as they pertain to sales, margin, and customer service.
Job Duties and Responsibilities...
- Ensures all customer orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Work with PS 3PL operations person to coordinate all SOP’s, Orders and KPI’s are being tracked for performance reviews.
- Provide back up for weekly calls to help host, document and report weekly 3PL conference calls.
- Work with 3PL to coordinate delivery of orders from PS, Lot Allocation awareness and finished good order preparedness.
- Maintain effective communication with Sales team to ensure customer issues/challenges are handled in proper manner
- Supervision of all Customer Service associates
- Work with accounting to ensure any finance related issues (e.g., order discrepancies, credit holds, pricing, etc.) are addressed and resolved as needed.
- Achieve overall corporate as well as specific functional goals
- Identify opportunities to improve procedures and policies, SOP’s that add value to the business
- Maintain all necessary customer data records both on and off Fishbowl system
- Ensure all daily, weekly, and monthly reports are run for analysis
- Train department personnel in roles or responsibilities regarding customer service strategies
- Participate in Month End Inventory Process, Recall Preparedness, Mock Traceability, Weekly Cycle Counts exercises.
- Accepts responsibility for the organizational goals by taking ownership of new and different duties and identifying new opportunities within the Operations department.
- Position will be based in San Diego area. Position will require only minimal travel (less than 5%).
Who We Want...
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain or related discipline with a minimum of 7 years Customer Service experience
- Credible track record of Customer Service/Consumer Affairs demonstrating ability to improve operations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literacy in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as web-based applications
- Ability to work weekends as needed
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and methodical
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Collaborative mindset with strength in effectively receiving and communicating feedback
Bonus / Benefits / Vacation / 401k
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Bar family? We want to hear from you! We will only consider candidates who provide a resume.