- San Diego, CA, USA
Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Bar, LLC is the family-owned company behind The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar. Offering a line of products that boast whole food ingredients and clean food credentials, Perfect Bar is sold online and in more than 12,000 retailers nationwide. Now more than a decade since its inception, the brand has experienced rapid growth in the last few years, as consumers flock to the fridge for fresher options. Our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
A Bit About the Role...
The Project Manager will manage the workload between the creative team, marketing team, and operations team. They will act as a work traffic lead, ensuring the work hours requested balance with the number of work hours available. The Project Manager will prioritize projects based on company goals and ROI and will alert and align stakeholders if re-prioritizing is needed.
- Intake, vet and evaluate new project requests from cross-functional teams, assessing team bandwidth as it relates to level of priority
- Work with team leads to align on best execution and deliverables
- Ensure all project requests have enough information for cross-teams to execute upon
- Follow up with project owners on any outstanding information from the brief
- Ensure creative assets are following project owner’s directives
- Proactively identify and flag potential problems related to timing on project deliverables & work with key stakeholders to resolve
- Monitor project scope to ensure scope creep does not occur
- Responsible for all projects to deliver on schedule to mitigate induced cost
- Compile a weekly debrief of current & upcoming projects with their level of priority & status
- Work with Creative Director to create seamless work processes and flow
- Serve as the point of contact for all creative needs, facilitating communication between requestors and designers
- Work closely with both the Creative Director, SVP of Marketing and key stakeholders for internal approval, to ensure deliverables are consistent with our brand’s voice & style guide
- Lead in-person review meetings with key stakeholders to ensure they pass QA and proofreading
- Facilitates and manages Contract Management for Marketing team, aligning with Finance on tracking and filing procedures
- Manages permissions for DAM library
- Verify all requested revisions have been captured in final handoff
- Assist with the monthly planning and execution of campaigns, including scheduling monthly meeting cadence, project plan set ups, and project prioritization
- Help improve current workflow processes & create new protocols if needed
- Live and reflect the Perfect Snacks culture and its core values through your work
- Accepts responsibility for the organizational goals by taking ownership of new and different duties and identifying new opportunities within the Marketing department.
Who We Want...
- BA plus 4+ years’ experience in project management with CPG or E-Commerce
- Candidate must be familiar with in-house video and photography operations and studio management, as well as print and web design operations
- Effectively manage bandwidth across teams, to drive efficiency
- Ability to manage a high volume of projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- A demonstrated history of creating and improving creative workflow and operations
- Extremely detail-oriented, with strong written, verbal & organizational skills
- Familiarity with Basecamp.com or Monday.com (or another task management system) a plus
- Ability to solve problems, effectively make decisions, and get results through strong business reasoning
- Passion for food, fitness, nutrition, entrepreneurship and sustainability
- Relevant E-commerce experience preferred
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and methodical
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
- Collaborative mindset with strength in effectively receiving and communicating feedback
Bonus / Benefits / Vacation / 401k
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Bar family? We want to hear from you! We will only consider candidates who provide a resume.