Brand Ambassador Lead - San Francisco Bay Area
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Bar, LLC is the family-owned company behind The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar. Offering a line of products that boast whole food ingredients and clean food credentials, Perfect Bar is sold online and in more than 12,000 retailers nationwide. Now more than a decade since its inception, the brand has experienced rapid growth in the last few years, as consumers flock to the fridge for fresher options. Our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
A Bit About the Role...
The Brand Ambassador Lead is our feet in the street sharing the product benefits, premium attributes and uses of Perfect Bar – The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar™! Brand Ambassador Leads support the Senior Brand Ambassador and Regional Field Marketing Manager in organizing and conducting Club and Grocery Channel in-store demonstrations in region while functioning as the conduit between the brand, product and consumer at point of purchase.
Job Duties and Responsibilities...
• Organize and conduct Costco roadshows samplings (6 – 8 hours per day) in region.
• Assist with inventory process on a weekly basis per direction of Senior Brand Ambassador and Field Marketing Manager.
• Organize and conduct in-store demonstrations (3 hours per demo) to achieve individual goals by quarter.
• Train, coach, and provide feedback to contracted brand ambassadors during demonstrations.
• Must build baseline understanding of Perfect Bar message points to clearly communicate food credentials, product benefits, premium attributes and uses to consumers at point of purchase.
• Must be able to establish a quick rapport with a wide variety of shoppers and store personnel while building relationships at the store level.
• Demonstrate a sales acumen yielding strong demonstration results and roadshow performance by meeting or exceeding Sales goals.
• Responsible for all supplies in region including signing in/out, maintaining cleanliness and assembling workstations.
• Reporting demonstration and roadshows results via GoSpotCheck.
• Conduct store visits in Grocery and Natural Channel retailers per direction of Field Marketing Manager and National Field Sales Manager.
• Must be prepared to engage in physical activity including ability to stand on feet for entire length of demonstration (up to 12 hours) and lift products up to 40lbs.
• Prepared to travel up to 80% of the time.
• Accepts responsibility for the organizational goals by taking ownership of new and different duties and identifying new opportunities within Field Marketing and Field Sales.
Who We Want...
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Proactive, clear, and direct communication.
• Extreme attention to detail.
• Self-motivated and solutions oriented.
• Prior promotional demonstrating experience a plus
• Ability to be entrepreneurial and methodical
• Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self and team
• Collaborative mindset with strength in effectively receiving and communicating feedback
• Has a passion for great natural products brands!
• Health and Wellness industry background preferred; general nutritional knowledge required.
• Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle to transport equipment and travel to different events.
• Must be 18 years or older.
Compensation: $20 / hour
Bonus, Vacation, Sick and Holiday pay eligible
** To be considered for this role, candidates be located in the Bay Area **
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Bar family? We want to hear from you! We will only consider candidates who provide a resume.