Freelance Brand Ambassador / Demo Specialist - Seattle, WA
- 3931 Sorrento Valley Blvd, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
Who We Are...
Based in sunny San Diego, Perfect Bar, LLC is the family-owned company behind The Original Refrigerated Protein Bar. Offering a line of products that boast whole food ingredients and clean food credentials, Perfect Bar is sold online and in more than 12,000 retailers nationwide. Now more than a decade since its inception, the brand has experienced rapid growth in the last few years, as consumers flock to the fridge for fresher options. Our success is attributed to the people behind the brand, who share in our family's mission: 'To nourish worldkind with a hug, good vibes and a delicious dose of fresh whole food nutrition. To us, that’s the recipe to make life a little more, well, perfect.'
A Bit About the Role...
The Field Actiavtion Specialist will represent the Perfect Bar brand in the Boston market and educate consumers on the product's nutritional benefits to help increase product purchases, all while creating a personal connection with the consumer and building relationships with store-level with personnel in the Natural and Grocery Channels. This position will require a maximum of 25 hours a week and will mostly require work on the weekends.
Job Duties and Responsibilities...
- Work with National Field Sales Manager / Regional Field Sales Manager to manage and execute Demo Strategy in the Seattle Market.
- Develop strong knowledge of "Must Win" retailers in market and where Perfect Bar is merchandised in store.
- Work opportunistically to build store-level route and conduct in-store demos.
- Conduct a minimum of 5 in-store demos per week to increase brand awareness and trail of Perfect Bar items.
- Achieve demo specific sales goals per directive from National Field Sale Manager / Regional Field Sales Manager and the Data Center.
- Call on Department Managers in "Must Win" retailers and assist with merchandising the shelf, pulling out back stock, placing reorders and filling voids to ensure product distribution on all authorized SKUs.
- Uncover key learnings by "Must Win" retailer to help grow the business and increase sales.
- Build and maintain solid relationships with Department and Store managers at store level.
- Communicate success stories, opportunities, and weekly activity reporting to Marketing Team.
- Timely planning and reporting within GoSpotCheck, travel tracking and compliance.
- Must be prepared to travel, drive, and engage in considerable physical activity. Must be able to stand on your feet for entire time of demo (up to 8 hours) and lift and move products up to 40lbs.
Who We Want...
- Experience with consumer promotions and Field Marketing activation.
- Must be a self-starter, punctual, reliable, and professional.
- Must have a smart phone with ability to take/upload/identify photos.
- Must have daily access to a car and computer with active email account and working internet connection.
- Must be available to work most weekends.
- Highly motivated to be a part of dynamic and growing company.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task while creatively and effectively solving problems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Remarkably outgoing personality – willing to talk to anyone at any time.
- Enjoy face-to-face contact with consumers.
- Passion and dedication to the natural products industry and Perfect Bar brand.
Compensation: $25/hour with bonus potential.
This position will require a minimum of 16 and maximum of 25 hours a week and will mostly work weekends. Individuals must be located in Seattle, WA.
Got what it takes to join the Perfect Bar family? We want to hear from you! We will only consider candidates who provide a resume.