Business Affairs Manager
- 5 Crosby St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Pereira O’Dell is a full-service agency with offices in New York and San Francisco and is
recognized as one of the most innovative and creative firms in advertising. Our client work has won 3 Emmys, hundreds of advertising awards and has been made into two feature films. The agency has been named to Ad Age A-List multiple times and was named by Fast Company as one of the 10 most innovative companies in advertising. Pereira O’Dell’s client roster includes MINI Cooper, Adobe, General Mills, ABInBev, Zelle, Timberland, Fifth Third Bank, Intel, The Cheesecake Factory, Rakuten and The Central Park Conservancy.
We’re looking for a Business Affairs Manager to join our team! The Business Affairs Manager will help oversee the business and legal facets of production for Pereira O’Dell (San Francisco and New York) and their clients.
This position has the option to be in-person (NYC or SF) or remote.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee a variety of productions in both our East and West coasts offices
- Manage the Agency’s production process to ensure an efficient, reliable and accurate workflow
- Negotiate, prepare, and review a variety of agreements, including but not limited to celebrity contracts, music licensing, and production agreements
- Work closely with producers, creatives and account teams in all parts of the production process
- Work closely with business affairs coordinator for purchase orders, invoicing and reconciling
- Prepare estimates for union and non-union talent session and use fees
- Review creative, concepts and scripts
- Identify, manage and communicate legal issues during the production process
- Monitor usage and expirations for talent, music and stock
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- BS/BA degree
- 2-5 years experience
- Knowledge of non-union
- Knowledge of the SAG - AFTRA
- Good problem solving skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
Pereira O'Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the US Federal E-Verify program. At this time, we are not accepting resumes or candidates from third-party vendors.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pereira O'Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the US Federal E-Verify program. At this time, we are not accepting resumes or candidates from third-party vendors.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.