- 1265 Battery St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Based in San Francisco, BarrelHouse an assemblage of creators across all disciplines focused on making big ideas happen. Founded in partnership with Pereira O’Dell in 2016, we bring independent agency agility to our craft, and work with a diverse range of both local and remote talent. More than co-workers, we’re collaborators, with each other and the clients we work with. And, most importantly, we’re here to make great work.
Pereira O’Dell is a full-service agency with offices in New York and San Francisco and is
recognized as one of the most innovative and creative firms in advertising. Our client work has won 3 Emmys, hundreds of advertising awards and has been made into two feature films. The agency has been named to Ad Age A-List multiple times and was named by Fast Company as one of the 10 most innovative companies in advertising. Pereira O’Dell’s client roster includes MINI Cooper, Adobe, General Mills, ABInBev, Zelle, Timberland, Fifth Third Bank, Intel, The Cheesecake Factory, Rakuten and The Central Park Conservancy.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pereira O'Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the US Federal E-Verify program. At this time, we are not accepting resumes or candidates from third-party vendors.
Pereira O'Dell's in-house content and production arm, BarrelHouse, is searching for an experienced Post Producer to join our production team. As a key member of our production team, you will work with our video editors and freelance talent to post produce a range of broadcast and social content for our clients.
Candidates should be creative, and well-organized self-starters.
- Craft and manage budgets and schedules.
- Manage post production workflow to deliver multiple projects on precise timelines.
- Source and manage freelance editors, mograph artists, animators, and audio engineers.
- Write briefs, and organize all assets, documentation, and key deliverables for the team.
- Review all work prior to shipment to ensure all specs are correct and requirements have been met.
- Handle general administrative tasks as-needed.
- Support the HOP, co-producers, and production artist talent across all needs BarrelHouse.
- Preferred 5+ years of production experience.
- Experience post production with both offline and online workflows.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated success in managing multiple projects.
- Excellent Google Docs skills.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, in particular Premiere + Photoshop. Knowledge in navigating project files is an added bonus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast, client-serving environment.
- Proactive approach to assuming responsibility for deliverables and moving team goals forward.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.