- 5 Crosby St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Pereira O’Dell is a full-service agency with offices in New York and San Francisco and is
recognized as one of the most innovative and creative firms in advertising. Our client work has won 3 Emmys, hundreds of advertising awards and has been made into two feature films. The agency has been named to Ad Age A-List multiple times and was named by Fast Company as one of the 10 most innovative companies in advertising. Pereira O’Dell’s client roster includes MINI Cooper, Adobe, General Mills, ABInBev, Zelle, Timberland, Fifth Third Bank, Intel, The Cheesecake Factory, Rakuten and The Central Park Conservancy.
We are looking for a Media Planner to act as the day-to-day media expert for an exciting roster of clients out of our New York office. This person will work in tandem with a Communications Strategy Director to build and present media recommendations, manage day-to-day media strategy and implementation, and collaborate closely with creative teams to create the best possible execution plan according to the strategic vision for the campaign.
This opportunity is fast-moving and requires someone who works well in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment. Successful candidates will be self-starters who are eager to learn quickly, find solutions, and take the initiative to execute client asks with excellence.
This is a full-time position. Location is flexible, NYC preferred. The POD office is available to you, however, it is not required that you work from the office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop strategic cross-channel, awareness-driving media plans, built with clients’ goals in mind
- Oversee development of contracts and insertion orders, with extreme attention to detail
- Engage vendor contacts for media kits and rates needed for strategy development
- Lead the media planning, execution, and performance process, including media strategy, RFP process, plan development, and measurement plan and execution
- Manage trafficking and Q/A of all digital creative within DCM.
- Manage vendor billing reconciliation
- Develop and present plan optimization recommendations based on insights
- Oversee the tracking of account spending and collaborate with Finance to maintain up-to-date billing trackers
Requirements and Desired Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 3-4 years in media planning and buying in an agency setting working in the online space on national brands, preferably planning for branding/upper-funnel campaigns
- Experience and skill using common media tools: Simmons/MRI, Google Campaign Manager (DCM), Social Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience using Comms Point, ComScore, and Global Web Index a plus
- Experience planning and buying digital, social required; experience in offline channels (i.e. print, OOH, broadcast) strongly preferred
- Experience developing & implementing measurement action plan
- Experience with major sports/entertainment media sponsorships preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.