Art Director Intern
- 1265 Battery St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Pereira O’Dell is a full-service agency with offices in New York and San Francisco and is recognized as one of the most innovative and creative firms in advertising. Our client work has won 3 Emmys, hundreds of advertising awards and has been made into two feature films. The agency has been named to Ad Age A-List multiple times and was named by Fast Company as one the 10 most innovative companies in advertising. Pereira O’Dell’s client roster includes MINI Cooper, Adobe, General Mills, ABInBev, Zelle, Timberland, Fifth Third Bank, Intel, The Cheesecake Factory, Rakuten and The Central Park Conservancy.
The Creative Team Internship is open for a Copywriter and Art Director team, working together on a variety of projects and briefs across all of Pereira O’Dell’s clients. It’s your job to be an “engine” that consistently delivers interesting ideas for any brief given.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Concept, create and design impactful campaign solutions on multiple media platforms to meet Creative Director direction
- Ask questions at briefings.
- Be curious about all of the agency’s clients
- Work on multiple clients and projects in a fast paced and agile-agency environment
- Hone your craft by doing whatever is needed—no ask is too small, no brief too big.
- Be prepared that you have the largest learning curve in the agency and be ready to learn from anyone in the agency.
- Listen and learn the business, your role, how we work.
- Be up for taking a stab at any and all briefs
- Over deliver on any brief you’re given
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Working knowledge of current and historically award winning advertising ideas
- Google slides/docs
- Adobe products (Art Director)
Internship applications will be accepted through April 30, 2021. Internships will take place for 8 weeks from June to July, 2021.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pereira O'Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the US Federal E-Verify program. At this time, we are not accepting resumes or candidates from third-party vendors.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.