Business Affairs Coordinator
- 5 Crosby St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Pereira O’Dell is a full-service agency with offices in New York and San Francisco and is recognized as one of the most innovative and creative firms in advertising. Our client work has won 3 Emmys, hundreds of advertising awards and has been made into two feature films. The agency has been named to Ad Age A-List multiple times and was named by Fast Company as one the 10 most innovative companies in advertising. Pereira O’Dell’s client roster includes MINI Cooper, Adobe, General Mills, ABInBev, Zelle, Timberland, Fifth Third Bank, Intel, The Cheesecake Factory, Rakuten and The Central Park Conservancy.
We're looking for a Business Affairs Coordinator to join our team in San Francisco and New York, this role can reside in either city as you will work with both coasts!
The Business Affairs Coordinator will help liaison the business facets of production for Pereira & O’Dell US (San Francisco and New York offices), and their clients. This is a semi-entry level position, with lots of room to grow!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work as a liaison between BA, Finance and Production
- Oversee the proper filing of all business affairs/ legal documents to ensure that records are consistently complete and current
- Alerting BA when jobs are approved to initiate contracts and business details on a production
- Process all talent invoices and other production-related invoices for payment
- Create new business estimates and purchase orders
- Create tracking document of talent residual cycles & holding fee due dates for SAG productions
- Track payments from clients to vendors
- Work closely with the production team on actuals and overage payments
- Work with in-house production company to track profits and revenues
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the preparation of all production-related contracts and documents (including insurance, talent, and music) for television, interactive, radio and/or print productions
- Proficiency in Excel is required
- Google docs proficient
- Proactive and can-do attitude
- BS/BA degree
- 1+ years of prior finance experience, advertising agency business affairs experience a plus!
- Patient, quick thinker, fast learner, problem solver, cool under pressure, resourceful, creative
- Works well with others and fits into the agency culture
- Organization & multitasking skills essential. This role requires layers of organization
Pereira O'Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the US Federal E-Verify program. At this time, we are not accepting resumes or candidates from third-party vendors.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pereira O'Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the US Federal E-Verify program. At this time, we are not accepting resumes or candidates from third-party vendors.