- 1265 Battery St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Pereira O’Dell is a full-service agency with offices in New York and San Francisco and is recognized as one of the most innovative and creative firms in advertising. Our client work has won 3 Emmys, hundreds of advertising awards and has been made into two feature films. The agency has been named to Ad Age A-List multiple times and was named by Fast Company as one the 10 most innovative companies in advertising. Pereira O’Dell’s client roster includes MINI Cooper, Adobe, General Mills, ABInBev, Zelle, Timberland, Fifth Third Bank, Intel, The Cheesecake Factory, Rakuten and The Central Park Conservancy.
The Brand Management team at Pereira O’Dell sets the vision for how we transform the brands and the businesses we work on. They are the stewards of our multidisciplinary approach and of the process. They keep us driving toward the desired shifts and outcomes we set out to achieve.
The Brand Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of their accounts within the agency. Excellent organizational skills are required to both keep abreast of the current market and to juggle multiple projects simultaneously. Effective communication, negotiation and presentation skills are necessary to work effectively with Clients and keep projects “on-track.”
Duties & Responsibilities
- Strong business acumen - Be indoctrinated into the brands that you work on. Curiously pursue information in relevant industries.
- Brand stewardship - Gate keeper of the details — brand history, previous client feedback/watch outs, needs. Lead competitive tracking and sharing out of industry-related information to foster a more informed team. Know the briefs; be the champion of your project needs for your team and for your client.
- Client management - Create meaningful relationships with mid-to-junior level clients. Responsible for managing the creative development process with Client. Responsible for the accuracy and clarity of any written document, including conference reports, before distribution to the clients.
- Account operations - Responsible for working with Finance to open, track and reconcile jobs. Manage all talent-related details. Partner with the media team on media plan needs and creative rotations. Awareness of all project key documents and where to find them.
- Project & process management - Support Brand Supervisor and Group Brand Director and working in partnership with Project Management in driving projects and begin to lead smaller projects, working with other departments. Create and maintain schedules and status reports that clearly outline next steps, overall timing, expectations for upcoming meetings.
- Talent management - Actively look to your senior leaders to learn their approach to brand management. Seek feedback from managers and opportunities to help demonstrate your growth.
- Agency culture & vision - Actively engages in agency discussions to create a positive agency environment. Creates space for and champions a diverse, inclusive and equitable agency experience, ensuring a breadth and depth of voices are considered in all stages of the creative process.
- 2+ years of Account/Brand Management experience in an Ad Agency
- Great interpersonal and communication skills; a “people person”
- Keen interest in the marketing, advertising and communications industry and staying up on industry best practices and campaigns
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills
- Proactive, willingness to learn and “go the extra mile”
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pereira O'Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the US Federal E-Verify program. At this time, we are not accepting resumes or candidates from third-party vendors.