- 5 Crosby St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Pereira O’Dell is a full-service agency with offices in New York and San Francisco and is recognized as one of the most innovative and creative firms in advertising. Our client work has won 3 Emmys, hundreds of advertising awards and has been made into two feature films. The agency has been named to Ad Age A-List multiple times and was named by Fast Company as one the 10 most innovative companies in advertising. Pereira O’Dell’s client roster includes MINI Cooper, Adobe, General Mills, ABInBev, Zelle, Timberland, Fifth Third Bank, Intel, The Cheesecake Factory, Rakuten and The Central Park Conservancy.
- Manage integrated, multi-track projects simultaneously and investigate and understand project priorities in the context of agency and client expectations.
- Oversee and supervise all production teams during prep, pre-production, shoot and post production.
- Responsible for overall satisfaction, quality of service, and on-time, on-budget completion if deliverables across a large portfolio of accounts.
- Oversee the creation of project scopes, budgets, and SOWs for large programs of work, and review and approve the same for your team.
- Consistently understanding the current state of all projects and what needs to happen next.
- Think outside of the box regularly to find effective solutions to bring the work to life
- Understand overages and changes to shoot details, and explaining that to all parties.
- Be able to manage all back-end work such as cost tracking and management of invoices and POs.
- Handle production-related conversations and issues with clients with ease and professionalism.
- Manage and cultivate creative partner and vendor relationships, as a representative of Pereira O’Dells vision and values.
- A master-multitasker and clear communicator
- Minimum of 2-3 years agency experience
- Integrated experience including film and digital/interactive
- Experience delivering multiple assets and commercial packages
- Excellent negotiation skills (especially contract negotiations) with both clients and vendors
- Resourceful, especially when it comes to choosing production partners (i.e. Production Houses, Editorial, Visual Effects and Audio and Casting Facilities)
Pereira O'Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the US Federal E-Verify program. At this time, we are not accepting resumes or candidates from third-party vendors.