- 1265 Battery St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Pereira O’Dell is a fiercely independent, bi-coastal advertising agency with offices in San Francisco and New York. Over the past ten years, the agency has developed business-driving, award-winning work for clients such as MINI, Adobe, Coca-Cola, realtor.com, Timberland, General Mills, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Rover.com, AdCouncil and more. Recognition includes World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Advertising (Fast Company), 14 Most Influential Agencies (Forbes), and has been awarded by the Cannes Lions, Effies, Clios, Emmy’s and The One Show. Beyond deep advertising capabilities, Pereira O’Dell has pioneered the branded entertainment space with Intel’s ‘The Beauty Inside’ series, Netscout’s ‘Lo and Behold’ documentary featuring Werner Herzog now streaming on Netflix, among others. This blend of marketing, advertising and entertainment expertise brings a fresh approach to the industry.
The Data Analyst is responsible for pulling and transforming data sets (from media/ social/ site/ campaign) into actionable insights and data-driven strategies. This role is also responsible for the development of forward-thinking insights derived from this data, social listening tools, etc. to help guide strategy and creative, as well as contributing to the development of the holistic measurement approach (especially digital, but occasionally also offline) for assigned clients and projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and ensure alignment on key performance Indicators
- Develop and execute monitoring and measurement plans based on objectives and agreed-upon KPIs.
- Gather data from third-party tools as well as owned channels and native platforms to generate ongoing performance reports
- Analyze data sets (media, social media, etc.) to pull actionable insights and help evolve the overall strategy
- Track community conversations through social listening to identify key influencers, areas of opportunity, content trends, brand sentiment, competitors, and general community insights
- Monitor and track discussion topics for management team; prepare weekly/monthly reports to update staff/clients on predetermined metrics; proactively monitor brand and relevant themes/news stories within the blogosphere and provide suggestions for timely content, assets and conversations within brand communities
- Use online listening, supplemental research and daily community learnings to provide
- insights for improving programs and enhancing program successes
- Contribute to the evolution of brand, communication, and social strategies and communicate insights gathered to the assigned Account and Creative teams.
- Partner with Media to synthesize measurement efforts for paid online media placements with social media monitoring and paid and unpaid analytics.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with Brand/Comms Strategists and Account Managers to communicate the value of social media monitoring and analytics to clients.
- Lead efforts in developing holistic measurement action plans across all channels for client campaigns
- Lead investigative efforts for client measurement inquiries (digital and offline)
- 4+ years of professional work experience within an agency setting
- Must have a background in analyzing data (site, media, social media) and generating reports, as well as using social listening and monitoring tools to derive insights.
- Ability to translate your research & observations into clear, insightful and visually stimulating presentations that tell a compelling story.
- Ability to clearly and convincingly present findings and insights in a way that demonstrates the value of the data and analysis to clients
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics (Omniture)
- Ability to think outside of the box about measurement and analysis methodology and design measurement plans based on client needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to present ideas and information clearly; keen eye for detail also required.
- Experience and comfort level presenting to clients and key agency stakeholders
- Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse, talented team.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pereira O'Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the US Federal E-Verify program. At this time, we are not accepting resumes or candidates from third-party vendors.