- 1265 Battery St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Pereira O’Dell is a full-service agency with offices in New York and San Francisco and is recognized as one of the most innovative and creative firms in advertising. Our client work has won 3 Emmys, hundreds of advertising awards and has been made into two feature films. The agency has been named to Ad Age A-List multiple times and was named by Fast Company as one the 10 most innovative companies in advertising. Pereira O’Dell’s client roster includes MINI Cooper, Adobe, General Mills, ABInBev, Zelle, Timberland, Fifth Third Bank, Intel, The Cheesecake Factory, Rakuten and The Central Park Conservancy.
The Brand Supervisor’s job is to ensure that all Agency services are utilized efficiently and effectively to produce the work that meets the high standards of the Agency and expectations of the Client. To carry out this responsibility, the primary function of the Brand Supervisor is to supervise key projects of the team, contributing in any way possible a greater level of experience to the successful implementation of the project. The BS owns the day-to-day relationship between the agency and its mid-level to senior-level Clients, as well as the management of the Brand Management team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A Brand Supervisor must have strategic understanding of all disciplines of marketing as well as the Client’s business and industry dynamics. A Brand Supervisor must demonstrate a high-level understanding of marketing principles across all media including Digital, Social, Video, Audio, Print and Media.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Brand Supervisor will be accountable for the following:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all Clients.
- Working with all departments in the development of strategically sound marketing communications plans.
- Overseeing all stages of project planning, executions and deployment to ensure the highest level of quality is met.
- Ensuring accurate and profitable project estimates followed by accurate and timely Client billing and bill payments.
- Assessing, evaluating and approving all stages of project development.
- Providing leadership within the Agency.
- Maintaining and nurturing business relationships across key areas of the Clients’ organization. Ranges from initiating/ fostering strategic discussions with the Client to developing a deeper, personal relationship with key contacts.
- Reviewing all creative to assure that it satisfies Client objectives and strategies.
- Reviewing all media, planning/research and other work to assure it meets agency’s high standard.
- Acting as a sounding board for new ideas, solutions, and opportunities.
- Keeping the Managing Director fully informed on the status of the account activities/projects.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Along with the above duties, the following skills and abilities are necessary for a Brand Supervisor to perform effectively:
- Problem Solving: The ability to accurately identify/dissect the key elements of a problem; to understand the implications and impact of action on subsequent events; to generate innovative and creative solutions.
- Judgment: The ability to evaluate situations and prepare for alternative outcomes; to look for solutions before problems arise; to apply experience when making judgments and decisions.
- Leadership/Mentoring: The ability to present challenging opportunities that will develop skills and abilities; to allow for ownership of projects; to motivate and inspire others to accomplish work; to monitor the work of others.
- Accountable: To be responsible for all actions and decisions; to be able to fulfill all obligations and duties.
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE
5+ years of Brand Management experience.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pereira O'Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the US Federal E-Verify program. At this time, we are not accepting resumes or candidates from third-party vendors.