- 1265 Battery St, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Pereira O’Dell is a fiercely independent, bi-coastal advertising agency with offices in San Francisco and New York. Over the past ten years, the agency has developed business-driving, award-winning work for clients such as MINI, Adobe, Coca-Cola, realtor.com, Timberland, General Mills, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Rover.com, AdCouncil and more. Recognition includes World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Advertising (Fast Company), 14 Most Influential Agencies (Forbes), and has been awarded by the Cannes Lions, Effies, Clios, Emmy’s and The One Show. Beyond deep advertising capabilities, Pereira O’Dell has pioneered the branded entertainment space with Intel’s ‘The Beauty Inside’ series, Netscout’s ‘Lo and Behold’ documentary featuring Werner Herzog now streaming on Netflix, among others. This blend of marketing, advertising and entertainment expertise brings a fresh approach to the industry.
The Brand Supervisor’s job is to ensure that all Agency services are utilized efficiently and effectively to produce the work that meets the high standards of the Agency and expectations of the Client. To carry out this responsibility, the primary function of the Brand Supervisor is to supervise key projects of the team, contributing in any way possible a greater level of experience to the successful implementation of the project. The BS owns the day-to-day relationship between the agency and its mid-level to senior-level Clients, as well as the management of the Brand Management team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A Brand Supervisor must have strategic understanding of all disciplines of marketing as well as the Client’s business and industry dynamics. A Brand Supervisor must demonstrate a high-level understanding of marketing principles across all media including Digital, Social, Video, Audio, Print and Media.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Brand Supervisor will be accountable for the following:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with all Clients.
- Working with all departments in the development of strategically sound marketing communications plans.
- Overseeing all stages of project planning, executions and deployment to ensure the highest level of quality is met.
- Ensuring accurate and profitable project estimates followed by accurate and timely Client billing and bill payments.
- Assessing, evaluating and approving all stages of project development.
- Providing leadership within the Agency.
- Maintaining and nurturing business relationships across key areas of the Clients’ organization. Ranges from initiating/ fostering strategic discussions with the Client to developing a deeper, personal relationship with key contacts.
- Reviewing all creative to assure that it satisfies Client objectives and strategies.
- Reviewing all media, planning/research and other work to assure it meets agency’s high standard.
- Acting as a sounding board for new ideas, solutions, and opportunities.
- Keeping the Managing Director fully informed on the status of the account activities/projects.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Along with the above duties, the following skills and abilities are necessary for a Brand Supervisor to perform effectively:
- Problem Solving: The ability to accurately identify/dissect the key elements of a problem; to understand the implications and impact of action on subsequent events; to generate innovative and creative solutions.
- Judgment: The ability to evaluate situations and prepare for alternative outcomes; to look for solutions before problems arise; to apply experience when making judgments and decisions.
- Leadership/Mentoring: The ability to present challenging opportunities that will develop skills and abilities; to allow for ownership of projects; to motivate and inspire others to accomplish work; to monitor the work of others.
- Accountable: To be responsible for all actions and decisions; to be able to fulfill all obligations and duties.
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE
5+ years of Brand Management experience.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. Pereira O'Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the US Federal E-Verify program. At this time, we are not accepting resumes or candidates from third-party vendors.