- 5 Crosby St, New York, NY 10013, USA
Pereira O’Dell is a fiercely independent, bi-coastal advertising agency with offices in San Francisco and New York. Over the past ten years, the agency has developed business-driving, award-winning work for clients such as MINI, Adobe, Coca-Cola, realtor.com, Timberland, General Mills, Memorial Sloan Kettering, Rover.com, AdCouncil and more. Recognition includes World’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in Advertising (Fast Company), 14 Most Influential Agencies (Forbes), and has been awarded by the Cannes Lions, Effies, Clios, Emmy’s and The One Show. Beyond deep advertising capabilities, Pereira O’Dell has pioneered the branded entertainment space with Intel’s ‘The Beauty Inside’ series, Netscout’s ‘Lo and Behold’ documentary featuring Werner Herzog now streaming on Netflix, among others. This blend of marketing, advertising and entertainment expertise brings a fresh approach to the industry.
We are looking for a Senior Producer to join our NY office!
A little bit about you:
- A master-multitasker and clear communicator
- Minimum of 5-7 years agency experience (agency vendor side doesn’t apply)
- Integrated experience including film and digital/interactive
- Passionate about emerging technology and educating agency teams on tech and trends
- Experience delivering multiple assets and commercial packages
- Excellent negotiation skills (especially contract negotiations) with both clients and vendors
- Resourceful, especially when it comes to choosing production partners (i.e. Production Houses, Editorial, Visual Effects and Audio and Casting Facilities)
Other role responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple integrated, multi-track projects simultaneously and investigate and understand project priorities in the context of agency and client expectations.
- Oversee and supervise all production teams during prep, pre-production, shoot and post production
- Responsible for overall satisfaction, quality of service, and on-time, on-budget completion if deliverables across a large portfolio of accounts.
- Oversee the creation of project scopes, budgets, and SOWs for large programs of work, and review and approve the same for your team.
- Consistently understanding the current state of all projects and what needs to happen next.
- Think outside of the box regularly to find effective solutions to bring the work to life
- Develop, prepare and deliver external and internal presentations about new approaches that lead to improved client results.
- Manage senior-level relationships, creating an atmosphere where issues regarding staffing, pricing, and process performance are actively discussed.
- Have excellent negotiation experience (especially contract negotiations) with both clients and vendors in representing the agency.
- Understand overages and changes to shoot details, and explaining that to all parties.
- Be able to manage all back-end work such as cost tracking and management of invoices and POs.
Pereira O'Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the US Federal E-Verify program. At this time, we are not accepting resumes or candidates from third-party vendors.