Tier 1 Support Association
- 149 W 36th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
PERCH was founded in 2012 with a transformational vision for the physical retail industry – By overlaying
digital experiences on top of physical products, retailers and brands can enrich the shopping experience,
drive remarkable product conversion lift and surprise and delight their customers. The future of retail
marketing is physically aware displays that sense what customers are doing, what products they are
touching and deliver the right marketing message at the right point of the journey.
Perch offers unlimited Paid Time Off, highly competitive compensation, health, vision & wellness benefits
and the opportunity to lead in a growing and forward-thinking organization. We work in a fast paced, tech
focused environment in our Chelsea office.
We are a 15 person start up looking for an energetic and goal-oriented Tier 1 Support Associate to join
our Operations group. Our Operations team is the hub at the center of many departmental spokes - we
help hold the wheel together and move it forward. This role is focused on providing phone support for our
clients, answering any general inquiries, addressing problems and/or concerns. A typical day for a
Support Associate consists of making and answering inbound and outbound calls, emails and online
requests for information, as well as maintaining a rapport with our client base.
- The Tier 1 Support Associate is an entry-level opportunity
- Use Salesforce Jira & Confluence customer relationship management software to facilitate the process of responding to customer calls and addressing customer concerns
- Resolve client inquiries/complaints with limited escalation to team leaders
- Document client discussions clearly and concisely
- Experience working in a Startup preferred
- Tech Support experience strongly preferred
- Undergraduate degree in any field preferred but not required
- Experience on a customer service team, including a strong working knowledge of service processes, policies, techniques and applicable regulations required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Polite, confident, tactful, patient, and diplomatic while dealing with complex problems
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience using Salesforce Jira & Confluence is a plus, but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.