Stock Pepsi Products - Full- Time
- 1401 W Mulberry St, Robinson, IL 62454, USA
In 1935, an entrepreneur named Harry Crisp acquired the franchise rights for Pepsi-Cola. The independently owned bottling company, Pepsi MidAmerica, then came to life. We are fortunate to have a great product lineup featuring Pepsi products, Dr. Pepper, 7 UP, Crush, and Squirt. Strong customer support throughout our years has allowed us to put back into the community as well as expand by creating new jobs.
Pepsi MidAmerica offers a wide variety of career fields in areas such as: sales, marketing, operations, administration, and information systems. We are one of the largest family-owned bottling companies in the United States. Our corporate office is located in Marion, Illinois, and we also have distribution centers throughout Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, and Tennessee.
Come join our family, help us build relationships, and be a part of our story.
Currently accepting applications for a Full-Time Merchandiser. Individuals are responsible for merchandising and promoting Pepsi products through marketing activities at their respective accounts.
* Hours will be Fri- Tues 6am-3pm (off Wed & Thurs)
We are seeking local enthusiastic individuals to work at the store level and help build customer relations.
- Requires maintenance of in-store shelf space, inventory and displays.
- Build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards
- Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage section
- Organized and straighten back room
- Meet customer service expectations through daily communications, problem solving and follow up
- Professional relationship with co-workers and customers
Qualified applicants will have:
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving history
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Customer Service skills
- Live with in the Olney, IL area
https://www.careermapping.com/pepsimidamerica (choose Robinson location)
To apply in person, please visit:
1401 W. Mulberry Street
Robinson, IL 62454
Pepsi MidAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offer competitive wages, 401k, Health Insurance, and opportunity for advancement!!