- 2605 W Main St, Marion, IL 62959, USA
Pepsi MidAmerica is a family-owned company with a rich tradition of investing in community good will. Our family of over 900 members spans Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas. We are currently looking to expand our membership so that we can continue to build the relationships that have defined our company for over 80 years.
- Check and process all approved expenditures for payment and verify their conformity with company policies.
- Match supplier invoices and receiving reports with approved Purchase Orders.
- Check invoices for quantity received, pricing and accuracy.
- Input invoices in Fuel Variance Program
- Key in approved invoices for payment.
- Key in weekly garnishments for payment.
- Key in full service commissions, monthly, quarterly and semi annually for payment.
- Process check runs for PMA daily & Crisp Con weekly and forward to the correct check signers.
- Separate and disburse checks, after check signers have signed checks.
- Type and code manual checks for approved purchases and forward to the approved check signers.
- Void checks that are returned or in need of correction.
- File all accounts payable related computer reports.
- File keyed vouchers for future reference by vendor in date & invoice order.
- Must have established accounting experience
- Accounting Degree is highly preferred
- Be more reliable than spontaneous
- Must be incredibly detail oriented
- Be a numbers person
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Online application and assessment can be located at www.careermapping.com/pepsimidamerica
Or please apply in person at
2605 W. Main St
Marion IL 62959
Hours: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Mon-Fri
Pepsi MidAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer