- 2605 W Main St, Marion, IL 62959, USA
Pepsi MidAmerica is a family-owned company with a rich tradition of investing in community good will. Our family of over 1,000 members spans Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas. We are currently looking to expand our membership so that we can continue to build the relationships that have defined our company for over 75 years.
Perform preventative maintenance and repairs to all production associated machinery and equipment with speed and efficiency, so as to allow minimum downtime and maximum production.
· Assist Production Line Supervisor on line setups.
· Set up all Date Coders on can lines, daily.
· Perform basic lube requirements.
· Inspect and dry-run Conveyors, Can Warmer, Packer, Traymaker, Palletizer/Depalletizer.
· Fill Automatic Oilage, where required.
· Submit daily P.M. Check Sheet to Plant Manager.
· Dry-run the Filler and Seamer and make any needed adjustments.
· P.M. all Compressors.
· Inspect and check all machinery, equipment, conveyors on the Production Lines after start up as preventative maintenance.
· Insure all overhead lighting and paddle fans are kept in operating condition, at all times.
· Handle Work Orders as assigned by Production Supervisor and Plant Manager.
· Operate all equipment in a safe manner and maintain safe working conditions.
· Perform maintenance and repairs with speed and accuracy, so as to achieve maximum production with minimum downtime.
· Work closely with Parts Manager to Maintain a current list of warranty items and parts.
· Report to Parts Manager any defective parts that are still warranted.
· Maintain a current “trouble shoot” guide and Operator’s manual.
· Maintain current electrical schematics for all operating current.
· Insure a current stock of spare parts.
· Maintain housekeeping of work areas in a highly clean showcase appearance to meet company standards.
Diploma or equivelant
Pepsi MidAmerica offers a competitive wage and benefits package.
Pepsi MidAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.