Warehouse staff (Nights)
- 2605 W Main St, Marion, IL 62959, USA
Pepsi MidAmerica is a family-owned company with a rich tradition of investing in community good will. Our family of over 900 members spans Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas. We are currently looking to expand our membership so that we can continue to build the relationships that have defined our company for over 80 years.
Reports to: Night Shipping and Receiving Superintendent
- Assist in properly and safely loading and unloading relay trucks.
- Inspect all incoming cases for foreign shells and/or bottles and properly dispose of.
- Inspect all incoming and outgoing products for quality, damage, rotation.
- Inspect relay trucks for loose bottles, cans, etc. and clean bays.
- Assist in ensuring proper stock rotations.
- Assist in security of warehouse and report any conditions or accidents which might effect security.
- Operate all equipment in a SAFE and efficient manner, while achieving maximum production.
- Maintain a clean work area to meet company standards.
- Perform any other duties as deemed necessary by Night Shipping and Receiving Superintendent.
- Various shipping and relay personnel
- Some corporate management.
-Highschool Diploma or GED
-Ability to lift 50 lbs repeatedly
Online application and assessment can be located at www.careermapping.com/pepsimidamerica
Or please apply in person at
2605 w main st marion il
Hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Mon-Fri
Pepsi MidAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer