- 2605 W Main St, Marion, IL 62959, USA
Pepsi MidAmerica is a family-owned company with a rich tradition of investing in community good will. Our family of over 1,000 members spans Illinois, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Arkansas. We are currently looking to expand our membership so that we can continue to build the relationships that have defined our company for over 80 years.
- sweep, scrub, mop and polish floors
- vacuum clean carpets, rugs and draperies
- shampoo carpets, rugs and upholstery
- dust and polish furniture and fittings
- clean metal fixtures and fittings
- empty and clean trash containers
- dispose of trash in a sanitary manner
- clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers
- wipe down glass surfaces
- make up beds and change linens as required
- tidy up rooms
- wash windows as scheduled
- sort, wash, load and unload laundry
- iron and press clothing and linen
- sort, fold and put away clean laundry
- operate mechanized cleaning equipment
- maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
- check and purchase groceries and household supplies to maintain adequate levels
- maintain record of related expenditure
- plan and cook well balanced meals
- care for household pets
- polish silverware
- wash dishes and clean kitchen according to agreed hygiene standards
- clean appliances
- run errands
- answer telephone and take messages Other preferred skills
- Plan, coordinate and execute events.
- Plan, decorate and execute holiday events.
- Schedule and manage housekeeper staff.
- Schedule and manage service contractors.
- Purchase and coordinate/prepare daily meals.
- Coordinate and pack for travel itineraries.
- Medical Insurance/401K/Vacation Time/PTO
Competetive Pay: D.O.E
Must be a NON SMOKER.