Experienced Veterinarian @ Corinth Animal Hospital
- Corinth, TX, USA
- Locations: Corinth, TX
We are wild about people that share a love for animals! Join our paw-some group of veterinary professionals as a Full-Time Veterinarian in Corinth, Texas!
**Sign-On Bonus / Relocation Offered
Corinth Animal Hospital is a small animal and exotic general practice hospital providing comprehensive pet healthcare services in Corinth, TX. We pride ourselves on providing the best care by offering a wide variety of medical, surgical, and dental services using progressive, modern medicine and innovative technology. We offer a modern, spacious working area, a large treatment area, an in-house laboratory, fully stocked pharmacy, digital radiology, ultrasound, acupuncture, orthopedic manipulations and canine reproduction. To complement our doctors, we have an experienced support staff and a strong leadership team to help in your success to deliver the best care to each pet and pet owner!
- DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school
- Active, non-restricted (or ability to attain) veterinary license in Texas.
- Invested in building trusting relationships with clients, colleagues, and the community
- Mindset and desire to grow skills and the desire to mentor staff to keep them growing and excelling.
- Comfort or desire to grow in the surgery suite (soft tissue, spay/neuter).
- Take pride in offering unmatched attentive care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Strong proficiency or desire to be proficient in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining the individuality and medical autonomy that makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE that share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do. Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Annual CE Reimbursement $1,500 + a $5,000 CE Bonus on your 5th year work anniversary
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Employer-Sponsored Health and Welfare Plans including Medical, Dental, Vision, and many more
- Personal Liability Insurance Coverage & AVMA Membership
- Pet Care Discount
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
People Pets & Vets is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. People Pets & Vets is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its programs, and activities.