Associate Veterinarian @ Hometown Veterinary Hospital **Sign-On Bonus / Relocation Support Offered**
- Prineville, OR 97754, USA
- Locations: Prineville, OR
Not all superheroes wear a cape, but we think our team members wear one every day! Join a passionate bunch of veterinary professionals as a Full Time Experienced Veterinarian in the greater Prineville, OR area!
**Sign-On Bonus / Relocation Support Offered**
At Hometown Animal Hospital, you can expect state-of-the-art medical care for your four-legged companions. We believe in nurturing the human-animal bond and creating a harmonious relationship between people and animals. You can expect to be greeted by a courteous receptionist, clean exam rooms, friendly doctors, and caring technicians. We appreciate the role we get to play in your pets' health care.
We offer comprehensive in-house laboratory and stocked pharmacy, digital and digital dental radiography, surgical and dental suites, and Class IV Laser Therapy. Here you will work with experienced professionals. Whether you wish to have an experienced partner in practice or need reliable mentorship there is a place for you as an Associate Veterinarian at Hometown Animal Hospital. We are a multi-doctor practice and we pride ourselves on having a positive team environment, professional and experienced support staff, and solid leadership.
No on-call or after-hours emergency shifts!!
- DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school.
- Experienced veterinarian ready to provide passionate care
- Active, non-restricted state veterinary license.
- Invested in building trusting relationships with clients, colleagues, and community.
- Mindset and desire to grow skills and the desire to mentor staff to keep them growing and excelling.
- Comfort or desire to grow in the surgery suite (soft tissue, spay/neuter).
- Take pride in offering unmatched attentive care, ensuring our communication with our clients is clear and understood.
- Strong proficiency or desire to be proficient in dentistry, soft tissue surgery, and internal medicine.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Working in the People, Pets & Vets family allows you to provide excellent care with top-quality resources while maintaining the individuality and medical autonomy that makes each practice unique. We are all about the PEOPLE that share a love for animals. We put PETS at the center of everything we do. Our VETS and the entire support team provide quality care for pets. We foster a culture of learning, respect, and compassionate care. Most importantly, we like to have FUN! Join us today and become a cornerstone of your pet community.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Compensation Package
- No On-Call or After-Hours Emergency Calls
- Paid Time Off
- Annual CE Reimbursement $1,500 + a $5,000 CE Bonus on your 5th year work anniversary
- 401K With Annual Employer Match
- Employer-Sponsored Health and Welfare Plans including Medical, Dental, Vision, and many more
- Personal Liability Insurance Coverage & AVMA Membership
- Pet Care Discount
- Career Growth/Professional Mentorship
People Pets & Vets is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status. People Pets & Vets is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its programs, and activities.