Global Payroll Specialist (Berlin or REMOTE in Europe)
- Lohmühlenstraße, Berlin, Germany
PeopleFlow (www.pplflw.com) is an HR-Technology company that helps companies to hire globally, without the need of setting up legal entities abroad.
It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere.
PeopleFlow has set out to completely rethink how companies can hire, onboard and pay global employees. HR-managers love us, because we take care of compliance, payroll, taxes & payments abroad.
It’s still early days, but we at PeopleFlow believe in an accelerated “New Work”. We are a hybrid company, where some roles work in our HQ in Berlin, and some work remotely all over the world.
Working for PeopleFlow is more than just a job. Join our rocket-ship and make a difference.
As a Global Payroll Specialist, you'll support our global partner network in managing payroll processes for employees around the globe. You'll also act as the main point of contact for both employees and external vendors regarding payroll issues, so a strong service-oriented approach and a high sense of urgency are critical.
- 2+ years of payroll experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- A solid understanding of payroll processes, preferably with international exposure
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to work well under pressure
- An interest in joining a growing global organization and a willingness to collaborate and assist whenever, wherever
What you will do:
- Work at the intersection of our global clients and our global partners, assisting all parties in global payroll processes
- Assist on questions on various payroll computations including overtime, hourly, vacation balances, prorated pay, retro pay, shift differentials, etc.
- Process changes in our system including new hire onboarding paperwork, department transfers, salary changes, terminations, deduction and earnings changes and other payroll/benefit changes
- Institute, follow and audit tight process controls to ensure data integrity and minimize errors
- Continuously implement process improvements to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Ensure compliance with government and tax regulations and process labor statistic filings
- Act as the main point of contact for employee questions regarding payroll in all offices
- Perform other HR and Payroll related projects and duties as assigned
We act as owners because we are owners: you will receive company stock on top of a highly competitive compensation package
PeopleFlow has a merit-based culture, which means that our talent is recruited, promoted and rewarded on the basis of merit, ability and performance.
We believe in hiring from within and retaining top talent so, as the business continues to grow extremely fast, you will be given the opportunity to develop and grow alongside it.
Our team is our biggest asset: We offer an attractive benefits package along wellbeing, personal development and mobility.