- Project: Back Office
- Department: Publishing
- Location: PL, Warsaw (On-site/Hybrid))
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, Ireland, US, and Canada and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting titles: Gemini is our new project being developed with Square Enix; Maverick is a Triple-A game developed in collaboration with Microsoft Corporation; Bifrost, Victoria and Dagger are projects we're growing in the self-publishing model. We also have one project in the concept phase – Red; as well as two projects in VR technology – Green Hell VR and Bulletstorm VR - an exciting VR version of our cult-classic shooter.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with the creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry to bring a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
People Can Fly is looking for a Corporate Marketing Manager, a marketing expert who is diligent, highly collaborative, and has a track record for managing impactful marketing initiatives. In the Corporate Marketing Manager role you will be responsible for overseeing the corporate-level branding needs of People Can Fly as well as its related studios. Managing graphic support needs for internal departments, developing new corporate brand guidelines, and posting content on corporate-wide social media accounts are just some of the few things that you will lead. You will work closely with the Publishing and Executive teams to define People Can Fly’s external voice and ensure People Can Fly becomes clearly differentiated as a AAA force in gaming, translating the organization’s focus into key communication points.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter, with knowledge of the gaming space in Poland. We want a proactive team player and an excellent communicator who loves working in a high-intensity, innovative and dynamic environment. You have proven experience and demonstrable success working in the marketing field, and you blend creative curiosity and impact with an analytical approach that delivers success.
- Oversee the vision and creation of all corporate branded content, managing multiple requests from different parts of the organization at any given time.`
- Drive all corporate marketing asset initiatives which includes writing PR messaging, formatting presentation templates, documents, artworks, newsletters, videos and more.
- Manage all corporate online communications, including posting on social media presences, updating websites, and delivering any external facing company-level content.
- Work with business development operations and executive teams to prepare large annual and monthly corporate branded presentations that give details on different aspects of the organization.
- Distill corporate pillars and mission statements into brand guidelines and actionable long-term strategies to successfully make People Can Fly stand out against other video game companies within the marketplace.
- Develop positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiations of companies within the People Can Fly business group to help increase overall market share.
- Contribute to the execution of product marketing aspects relating to local and Eastern European press and influencer considerations.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to leverage product-level assets (trailers, promo-pages, screenshots) in support of company communications.
- Define the needs and logistical coordination of different company-wide branding initiatives such as SWAG creation, company branded giveaways, and other physical productions that require the brand to be reflected accurately.
- Coordinating logistics for corporate-level events such as sponsorships, event budgeting, giveaways, keynote speakers, and general branded event asset needs.
- Analyze all corporate marketing activity and be able to provide capable analysis and guidance that result in identifying areas for improvement.
- Ensure uniformity and consistency across company-wide messaging and products.
- 5 to 7+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, with focus on project management, brand marketing, and social media marketing.
- Business/Marketing Degree and/or Project Management Certifications with an equivalent combination of experience and education required.
- Excellent track record in at least one of the following areas: Brand Marketing, Integrated Marketing (Paid, Earned, Owned) and/or Project Management.
- Experience working with international marketing teams, evaluating, evolving and facilitating great regional execution.
- Extensive experience in project management marketing content development.
- Extensive experience within the marketing ecosystem with the knowledge, motivation, and drive to develop, define, and shape a corporate brand’s identity.
- Skilled in analytical and critical thinking with the ability to identify KPIs across areas of oversight and forecast objectives to achieve those metrics.
- Expert in marketing and an interest in corporate marketing, being able to develop an idea into an execution, balance budget constraints, and create post-mortems.
- You have a solid pulse on what is relevant in culture and can understand how to incorporate that into your long-term corporate brand strategy.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to sell-in and champion initiatives.
- Deep understanding and passion for the gaming industry is highly preferred.
- Fluency in Polish and English (speaking and writing).
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.