HR Services Lead
- Project: Back Office
- Department: People
- Location: PL, Warsaw (On-site)
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting titles: Gemini is our new project being developed with Square Enix; Maverick is a Triple-A game developed in collaboration with Microsoft Corporation; Bifrost, Victoria and Dagger are projects we're growing in the self-publishing model. We also have one project in the concept phase – Red; as well as two projects in VR technology – Green Hell VR and Bulletstorm VR - an exciting VR version of our cult-classic shooter.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
The Global HR Services Lead is a pivotal role within our HR team, responsible for operational leadership and direct involvement in scaling up of HR processes which constitute complete employee journey at PCF, including: onboarding, employee relations, compensation, benefits, contracts administration, immigration, mobility, compliance and offboarding.
We are looking for a person with exceptional work ethic, attention to details, eager to work in multiple time zones, geographies, languages and cultures, and when needed, is ready to directly (hands-on) engage in all global shared services activities to ensure timely and accurate realization of Team’s obligations towards employees.
- Ensure that personnel administration and payroll services are processed in accurate and timely manner, in accordance with established policies and procedures along with all legislative compliance requirements.
- Establish quality control procedures to ensure all data and documents delivered by the Team to internal or external stakeholders, are following zero-error policy.
- Monitor daily team’s performance, ensure direct reports meet their individual tasks, deadlines and deliver according to established standards.
- Establish, monitor and work towards continuous improvement of all employee journey processes and best practices across all jurisdictions PCF operates in.
- Ensure the timely and accurate data maintenance and administration of HR systems.
- Ensure all HR related inquiries from PCF employees are served in timely manner, providing up-to-date and accurate information.
- Build and maintain long-term, working relationships with key stakeholders, to ensure HR Shared Services Team success, including: Recruiting, HR Business Partners Team, Studio Heads, IT, Legal and Compliance.
- Maintain confidentiality of any personal, payroll, and other employee information is secure.
- Analyze market trends, internal metrics and benchmarking data to provide recommendations for changes in HR programs.
- 10+ years of progressive experience in HR Shared Services, focusing on managing employee journey, including: onboarding, employee relations, compensation, benefits, contracts administration, immigration, mobility, compliance and offboarding.
- Proven track record of building or scaling up effective HR Shared Services Teams that support growing organization.
- Demonstrated leadership experience, including the ability to lead by example, mentor, and develop a high-performing team, create positive and effective working relationships across organization, at all levels.
- In-depth knowledge of labor laws, immigration regulations, HR best practices, and total compensation analytics methods.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in managing personal data, contract details, regulatory documents, and internal messages.
- Tech-savvy with HRIS systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders across different departments and geographies.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Master's degree or relevant certifications (e.g., SHRM, HRCI) is a plus.
- Experience working in a multinational corporation is preferred.
- Experience transforming HR Shared Services for prior start-up environments is preferred.
- Fluency in English and Polish
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities