Senior HR Business Partner
- Project: Back Office
- Department: People
- Location: PL, Warsaw (On-site)
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, Ireland, US, and Canada and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting titles: Gemini is our new project being developed with Square Enix; Maverick is a Triple-A game developed in collaboration with Microsoft Corporation; Bifrost, Victoria and Dagger are projects we're growing in the self-publishing model. We also have one project in the concept phase – Red; as well as two projects in VR technology – Green Hell VR and Bulletstorm VR - an exciting VR version of our cult-classic shooter.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with the creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry to bring a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
- Acting as Senior HR Business Partner for our leadership team (Poland & UK)
- Executing HR Strategy focused on developing and retaining our most valuable assets - our people
- Creating and executing leadership development program
- Supporting & coaching managers in day-to-day leadership challenges incl. resolving complex employee relations and work issues
- Facilitating workshops on soft skills, running L&D initiatives
- Driving the performance review process to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization
- Building employee engagement, managing employee opinion research, analyzing results, and introducing changes
- Actively participating in the HR transformation process and various HR initiatives
- Driving other HR projects, building new HR procedures, processes, tools, and initiatives
- At least 8 years of experience in a related field
- Proven success in HR BP role
- Experience in creating/running leadership development programs
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and coaching skills
- Excellent ability to prioritize, problem-solve, demonstrate initiative & think outside of the box
- High work ethic and self-motivation
- Proactive, responsible, dynamic attitude and hands-on approach
- Previous experience in a fast-paced startup environment will be a plus
A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses
Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna)
MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends
Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to
In-company Polish and English language classes
Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
Flexible working hours
Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents
Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment
Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do