- Project: Back Office
- Department: Administration
- Location: PL, Warsaw (On-site)
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, Ireland, US and Canada and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
- Manage and coordinate schedules, appointments, and meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flight and hotel bookings, car rentals, and itinerary planning
- Assist with the planning and coordination of events and special projects for Executive and his Team
- Prepare reports, presentations, and correspondence for the Executive Team.
- Conduct research and provide recommendations on various projects and initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team to ensure seamless execution of projects.
- Provide support for other administrative tasks and personal errands as required.
- Adapting work hours as necessary to provide support and collaboration across diverse time zones, ensuring efficient global support.
- 2+ years of experience in similar position in corporate environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, de-conflict competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in managing emails, support requests, internal messages and related administrative tasks
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Trustworthiness, discretion and ability to handle confidential information
- Practical knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel) or Google Suite (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
- Korean or Japanese (speaking and writing) - nice to have
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work culture. PCF is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.