IT Security Manager
- Project: BO IT
- Department: IT
- Location: PL, Warsaw (On-site/Hybrid))
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting titles: Gemini is our new project being developed with Square Enix; Bifrost, Victoria and Dagger are projects we're growing in the self-publishing model. We also have one project in the concept phase – Red; as well as two projects in VR technology – Green Hell VR and Thunder - a new project based on one of the IPs from the Group’s portfolio.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, take ownership of your projects, and are ready to leave a mark on a game you work on, apply now!
- Develop and implement a comprehensive information security strategy aligned with industry best practices and organizational objectives.
- Identify, assess, and prioritize security risks and vulnerabilities across cloud and on-premise IT systems and develop mitigation strategies.
- Establish and enforce security policies, standards, and procedures to ensure data and system confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Conduct regular security audits, vulnerability assessments, and penetration tests to address weaknesses proactively.
- Monitor security systems and tools, promptly detect and respond to incidents and breaches, and ensure effective incident response and recovery.
- Investigate and analyze security incidents, analyze root causes, and recommend remedial actions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate security controls into IT system development, deployment, and maintenance.
- Stay updated on security technologies, trends, and industry developments, and provide recommendations for enhancing security posture.
- Develop and deliver security awareness training programs to foster a culture of security awareness and compliance.
- Maintain relationships with external vendors, security partners, and regulatory bodies to stay informed about emerging threats and standards.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics on security posture to senior management and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field (master's degree preferred).
- With five years of proven experience as an IT security manager or similar role, they demonstrated successful implementation of information security programs.
- Strong knowledge of IT security principles, practices, technologies, and regulatory requirements for on-premise and cloud environments.
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CISA are highly desirable.
- Experience in developing and implementing information security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in various cybersecurity areas such as network security, access management, threat detection, incident response, and more.
- Familiarity with security frameworks and standards like GDPR, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, or PCI DSS.
- Experience in conducting security audits, vulnerability assessments, and incident response.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills for risk assessment and decision-making.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Adapting to a fast-paced, dynamic environment and managing multiple priorities effectively.
- Gamedev experience, enabling you to understand the specific requirements and challenges of the gaming industry.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.