Brand Manager (Publishing)
- Project: Back Office
- Department: Publishing
- Location: IE, Dublin (Remote/Hybrid)
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting titles: Gemini is our new project being developed with Square Enix; Bifrost, Victoria and Dagger are projects we're growing in the self-publishing model. We also have one project in the concept phase – Red; as well as two projects in VR technology – Green Hell VR and Thunder - a new project based on one of the IPs from the Group’s portfolio.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, take ownership of your projects, and are ready to leave a mark on a game you work on, apply now!
People Can Fly is looking for a Brand Manager, a marketing leader who is creative, highly
collaborative and has a track record for building impactful marketing initiatives grounded by data and insights. In the Brand Manager role you will be responsible for developing and executing long-term franchise strategy, brand development, and go-to-market plans. You will work closely with the development teams and publishing producers to define the brand essence and ensure clearly differentiated features, translate product features into marketing pillars and key communication points.
You will be highly collaborative while possessing confidence and passion to persuade others to buy into your vision. In addition to building global go-to-market plans for key game breakthroughs and driving critical business initiatives, this individual will be responsible for working closely with regional marketing leaders to help evolve their market strategies and tactics as well as lead execution for our Global Market.
Through implementing and managing the go-to-market strategy and the tactical execution of the strategic marketing plan in every region and globally, you are aiming to reach targeted KPI goals including those associated with: user acquisition/installs, user retention, and overall user LTV.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter, a change agent, a proactive team player, and an excellent communicator who loves working in a high-intensity, innovative and dynamic environment. You have proven experience and demonstrable success working as a brand manager, and you blend creative curiosity and impact with an analytical and commercial approach that delivers success to the bottom line alongside standout brand campaigns.
Please note, this role is based out of Ireland and candidates will need to be physically located in Dublin, Ireland.
- Identify the tendencies of the market (trends, competition, best practices...) and use data from consumer tests and reviews to make recommendations to position the product from a marketing perspective.
- Identify discrete player segments and develop or propose initiatives to address them
- Develop positioning, messaging, and competitive differentiation to drive customer acquisition, and increase market share. Ensure a uniformity and inspiring experience across channels in and out of our products.
- Accompany the different stages of development to ensure that the marketing choices are visible into the elements of the game so there is consistency between the game content and brand overall strategy
- Contribute to the marketing aspects of the business plan, launch timing, product lifecycle planning. This will also include creation of foundational product positioning and messaging to guide the marketing of the franchise
- You will collaborate with a team of marketing production in achieving the main assets (trailers, promo-pages, screenshots ...) that support the brand marketing strategy.
- You will also define the needs and logistical coordination of different industry events such as E3, Gamescom,...but also entertainment events such as Comicon, film festivals, art exhibitions etc.
- Analyze all marketing activity and being able to provide capable analysis and guidance that result in identifying areas for improvement
- Partner with Publishing leaders across regions and subject teams to coordinate, develop, measure and improve global marketing strategies and implementation
- Manage partner marketing initiatives which includes 1st party partner promotions/featuring, co-marketing deals and more
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, with focus on brand marketing, partnership marketing, social media marketing and influencer marketing
- Business/Marketing Degree or equivalent combination of experience and education required
- Experience working with international marketing teams, evaluating, evolving and facilitating great regional execution
- Extensive experience in developing, defining, and shaping a brand’s identity
- Extensive experience within the marketing ecosystem with the knowledge, motivation, and drive to quickly understand new markets and adjust to changes in their dynamics and competitive landscape
- Skilled in analytical and critical thinking with the ability to assess KPI data and focus on ROI metrics
- Excellent track record in at least one of the following areas: Growth Marketing, Digital Marketing, and/or Integrated Marketing (Paid, Earned & Owned)
- Expert in end-to-end marketing campaign development from idea conceptualization, budget planning to campaign execution and post-campaign data analysis
- Deep understanding of the gaming industry is highly preferred
- You have a solid pulse on what is relevant in culture and can understand how to incorporate into an overall marketing plan
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to sell-in and champion initiatives
- A passion for video games!
What we offer:
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare (Vitality) and BUPA dental insurance for PCF's employees and their families.
- Access to wellbeing platform - Gympass for employees and family members.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Online Polish and English language classes.
- Access to the pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.