- aleja "Solidarności" 171, 00-877 Warszawa, Poland
- Department: Operations
- Location: PL, Warsaw (On-site/Hybrid))
- Project: Back Office
PCF Group S.A. (People Can Fly) is a global independent AAA games developer and a Warsaw Stock Exchange public company. Founded in 2002, People Can Fly made its mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and its most recent game, Outriders. People Can Fly is one of the leading Unreal Engine studios in the industry. Currently PCF employs over 550 people in Warsaw, Rzeszow, Lodz, Newcastle, New York, Chicago, Montreal, and in a remote work system. People Can Fly works on several projects simultaneously, including an expansion for Outriders – Worldslayer, Project Gemini for Square Enix, Project Dagger for Take-Two Interactive, a new game in the self-publishing model, and two projects in the concept phase.
For more information, please visit: www.peoplecanfly.com.
- Bookkeeping of an entity listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange or its subsidiaries, under the supervision of the Group Chief Accountant
- Supervision of accounting records and documents
- Assistance in tax settlements, calculations, and declaration submissions (including but not limited to CIT and VAT)
- Performing entire monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing together with Group Chief Accountant
- Statistical and similar reporting to state institutions (e.g. National Bank of Poland, Statistical Office)
- Verification of proper flow of financial and accounting documents
- Cooperation with an auditor and other external parties (advisors, banks, suppliers)
- Handling various ad-hoc finance-related tasks
- At least 3 years’ experience in an accounting-related position (preferably in an accounting office)
- In-depth knowledge of current accounting and tax rules (VAT Act, CIT Act, Accounting Act)
- Experience in operating of accounting software (preferably ERP Optima)
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially advanced grasp of Excel
- Good English skills
- Well-organised and used to working under strain and strict deadlines
- Commitment to work, proactivity, and readiness to cooperate
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.