Senior HR Business Partner
- aleja "Solidarności" 171, 00-877 Warszawa, Poland
- Department: Operations
- Location: PL, Warsaw (Remote/Hybrid))
- Project: Back Office
PCF Group S.A. (People Can Fly) is a global independent AAA games developer and a Warsaw Stock Exchange public company. Founded in 2002, People Can Fly made its mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and its most recent game, Outriders. People Can Fly is one of the leading Unreal Engine studios in the industry. Currently, PCF employs over 550 people in Warsaw, Rzeszow, Lodz, Newcastle, New York, Chicago, Montreal, and in a remote work system. People Can Fly works on several projects simultaneously, including an expansion for Outriders – Worldslayer, Project Gemini for Square Enix, Project Dagger for Take-Two Interactive, a new game in the self-publishing model, and two projects in the concept phase.
For more information, please visit: www.peoplecanfly.com.
- Acting as Senior HR Business Partner for our leadership team (Poland, UK, US, Canada)
- Executing HR Strategy focused on developing and retaining our most valuable assets - our people
- Supporting & coaching managers in day-to-day leadership challenges incl. resolving complex employee relations and work issues
- Facilitating workshops on soft skills, running L&D initiatives
- Driving the performance review process to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization
- Building employee engagement, managing employee opinion research, analyzing results, and introducing changes
- Actively participating in the HR transformation process and various HR initiatives
- Driving other HR projects, building new HR procedures, processes, tools, and initiatives
- At least 8 years of experience in a related field
- Proven success in HR BP role
- Fluency in English
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and coaching skills
- Excellent ability to prioritize, problem-solve, demonstrate initiative & think outside of the box
- High work ethic and self-motivation
- Proactive, responsible, dynamic attitude and hands-on approach
- Previous experience in a fast-paced startup environment will be a plus
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.