Office Coordinator (Studio Host)
- aleja "Solidarności" 171, 00-877 Warszawa, Poland
- Department: Operations
- Location: PL, Warsaw (On-site/Hybrid))
- Project: Back Office
PCF Group S.A. (People Can Fly) is a global independent AAA games developer and a Warsaw Stock Exchange public company. Founded in 2002, People Can Fly made its mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and its most recent game, Outriders. People Can Fly is one of the leading Unreal Engine studios in the industry. Currently, PCF employs over 550 people in Warsaw, Rzeszow, Lodz, Newcastle, New York, Chicago, Montreal, and in a remote work system. People Can Fly works on several projects simultaneously, including an expansion for Outriders – Worldslayer, Project Gemini for Square Enix, Project Dagger for Take-Two Interactive, a new game in the self-publishing model, and two projects in the concept phase.
For more information, please visit: www.peoplecanfly.com.
- Supporting all operations as the local representative
- Being the first point of contact and providing support for all local employees
- General office coordination (i.a. keeping the office in order, receiving visitors, ordering supplies, handling post and deliveries, managing phone calls, running various errands)
- General administrative coordination (i.a. contract and price negotiations with local service providers, managing leases and contracts, implementing global and local procedures, ensuring proper flow of information and documentation)
- Assisting with relocations as needed
- Onboarding new hires (i.a. preparing work station and equipment, presenting onboarding materials, being new hire’s buddy)
- Presenting PCF strategy to local team and providing regular local updates to the global studio community
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Very good command of Polish and English, both written and spoken
- Practical knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Ability to show initiative and independence in daily tasks and decisions
- Strong organizational skills and a talent to manage many vendors at once
- Caring personality, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Practical knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and other corporate apps (e.g. Google Workspace, Slack)
- Good sense of style and tech savviness
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.