- Abbot's Hill, Gateshead NE8 3DF, UK
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Production
- Location: UK, Newcastle (Remote/Hybrid)
- Project: Gemini
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting AAA projects with the top publishers in the industry: Project Gemini with Square Enix and Project Dagger with Take-Two (2K), in addition to a new IP to be self-published and two other games in a concept phase. One of our IPs is also being adapted for VR technology.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
Project Gemini is a yet unannounced AAA game developed with Square Enix – the publisher of our recent AAA title, Outriders. The game development involves primarily our Europe based teams.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, take ownership of your projects, and are ready to leave a mark on a game you work on, apply now!
- Being responsible for managing the Code-Engine team
- Facilitating and improving internal development processes.
- Collaborating with Leads and Directors to manage the production of features in our games and PCF Framework
- Working with other Producers to create realistic schedules and mitigate risks/blockers.
- Managing development teams and advocating their needs.
- Working with internal groups during the development process and communicating with the publisher and external vendors.
- Identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicate this clearly on a routine basis to the production lead or senior producer
- 3+ years experience in a production role in the gaming industry (or 5y in IT)
- Experience in AAA multi-platform development process.
- Experience in managing a team of at least 10 people.
- Strong project management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Good knowledge of how an engine works
- Extremely strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent teamwork, focus on contributing to good working relationships throughout the team
- Ability to work effectively with people with different specializations and backgrounds
- Understanding of end-user needs and expectations
- High work ethic and self-motivated.
- Passion for Games.
- Proficiency with Atlassian software (JIRA, Confluence)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare (Vitality) and BUPA dental insurance for PCF's employees and their families.
- Access to wellbeing platform - Gympass for employees and family members.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Online Polish and English language classes.
- Access to the pension scheme.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.