Senior Graphics Programmer
- aleja "Solidarności" 171, 00-877 Warszawa, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Code
- Location: PL, Warsaw (Remote/Hybrid))
- Project: Framework
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting AAA projects with the top publishers in the industry: Project Gemini with Square Enix and Project Dagger with Take-Two (2K), in addition to a new IP to be self-published and two other games in a concept phase. One of our IPs is also being adapted for VR technology.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
PCF Framework is a home of coding experts who ensure that the key areas of the Unreal Engine used by PCF are being properly developed across different games and platforms. The team also makes sure that we have less systems to maintain while remaining competitive and is responsible for driving our architecture and R&D initiatives forward.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, take ownership of your projects, and are ready to leave a mark on a game you work on, apply now!
You will be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining both high level and low level graphics-related systems. You will also stay on top of new industry trends to develop our next generation graphics engine. We are in particular looking for a render generalist with an aesthetic eye who can work closely with our artists to make our worlds come to life.
- 5+ years of experience working in the games industry
- Fluent in C/C++
- Developed at least one AAA title on PS4, Xbox One or PC from start to finish
- Excellent math skills with an emphasis on 3D math
- Good knowledge of the PS4, Xbox One, DX11/12 rendering architectures and APIs
- Solid background in rendering with experience in shaders, geometry processing and lighting
- Experience with CPU/GPU optimizations
- You are interested in working in all parts of the codebase, as well as doing great things with our renderer
- You have experience with multi-threaded programming.
- You don't mind rapid prototyping to test feasibility of concepts, even if sometimes they don't work out
- Experience with large codebases, and you have the ability to work on code that you didn't write
- Experience with optimizing code and data to improve both memory consumption and execution speed
Nice to have :
- Experience in UE4 development
- Experience working on multiplayer games
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.