- Project: Gemini
- Department: Production
- Location: PL, Warsaw (Remote/Hybrid))
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting titles: Gemini is our new project being developed with Square Enix; Bifrost, Victoria and Dagger are projects we're growing in the self-publishing model. We also have one project in the concept phase – Red; as well as two projects in VR technology – Green Hell VR and Thunder - a new project based on one of the IPs from the Group’s portfolio.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
Project Gemini is a yet unannounced AAA game developed with Square Enix – the publisher of our recent AAA title, Outriders. The game development involves primarily our Europe based teams.
- Deliver features on time and budget through own work and delegating;
- Managing the scope of Cluster (group of development Feature Teams), supervising and mentoring work of producers within the Cluster
- Facilitating and improving internal development processes
- Collaborating with Leads and Directors to manage the production of features in our games
- Managing development teams and advocating their needs
- Working with other Producers to create up to date schedules and mitigate risks/blockers
- Working with internal groups during the development process and communicating with the publisher and external vendors
- Identifying any potential risks with proposed solutions, and communicating this clearly on a routine basis to the production lead
- Challenge the status quo and help to improve current production pipelines
- 3+ years’ experience in a production role in the gaming industry (or 5y in IT/3D Animation)
- Experience in AAA multi-platform development process.
- Experience in managing a team of at least 10+ people.
- Strong project management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Good knowledge of rights and licensing
- Basic negotiation skills
- Extremely strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent teamwork, focus on contributing to good working relationships throughout the team
- Ability to work effectively with people with different specializations and backgrounds
- Understanding of end-user needs and expectations
- High work ethic and self-motivated.
- Passion for Games.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Exceptional knowledge of a shooter genre, games and their USPs, trends
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.