- aleja "Solidarności" 171, 00-877 Warszawa, Poland
- Department: Production
- Location: PL, Warsaw (Remote/Hybrid))
- Project: General
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting AAA projects with the top publishers in the industry: Project Gemini with Square Enix and Project Dagger with Take-Two (2K), in addition to a new IP to be self-published and two other games in a concept phase. One of our IPs is also being adapted for VR technology.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, take ownership of your projects, and are ready to leave a mark on a game you work on, apply now!
- Empowering people to use the empirical approach in product development
- Teaching and advising which agile practice is worth to be used by a team
- Being an example of “servant leadership” approach
- Challenging the “status quo” and continuously improving daily processes
- Facilitating OKR process
- Facilitating Big Room Planning event
- Coaching individuals and teams in agile values and practices
- Enhancing business value within the company
- 5+ years’ experience as Scrum Master / Agile Coach
- Experience in scaling agile practices ([email protected], SAFe, LeSS, Nexus, Kanban)
- Experience in implementing OKRs
- Experience in facilitating Big Room Planning / PI Planning
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies
- Extremely strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent teamwork, focus on contributing to good working relationships throughout the teams
- Passion for Games
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.