- 405 Avenue Ogilvy, Montréal, QC H3N 1M3, Canada
- Department: Operations
- Location: Canada / Montreal
- Project: General
People Can Fly is one of the leading Polish gaming studios and a globally operating AAA game developer that made its mark on the action shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgement and Outriders. We are also one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We have gained a vast know-how as a part of Epic Games family and we have developed our unique,trademark approach to the engine as an independent studio. We are rapidly growing, ambitious company looking for the most promising talents working in the game industry.
In December 2020 studios’ holding company PCF Group S.A. debuted as a public company on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Over the last 5 years, our studios have grown up from 40 to over 350 people, whom we affectionately call ‘Aviators’. In addition to our headquarters in Warsaw, we have studios located in Poland (Lodz and Rzeszow), the UK (Newcastle), the US (New York and Chicago), and Canada (Montreal) – with plans to expand even further in near future! Recently, our family was extended with a newly formed partnership with Game On, a creative motion capture, animation, and audio studio with a portfolio of AAA collaborations.
To foster the creative process, we make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct
communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you will have a real impact on the games we’re working on. We also offer access to solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. Our modus operandi is based on staying dynamic, evolving in sync with gaming industry trends and focusing on delivering creative solutions in any circumstances.
During the pandemic, we have successfully transitioned to a remote work model, and we aim to develop it further and keep this option available to most of our employees. And with millions of players embracing our recent hit, Outriders, we can guarantee that you will work on the projects with true impact on the whole gaming community.
Take flight on this amazing journey with us and spread your wings in the game industry!
- Manage end-to-end recruitment for multiple searches, create innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talents.
- Cooperate closely with hiring managers to identify the recruitment needs and structure recruitment plans.
- Coach and support hiring managers in defining interview evaluation criteria, assist in establishing and maintaining a consistent and valid candidate assessment process.
- Partner with leadership to develop and implement recruitment initiatives and strategies on the local market.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships and collaborative atmosphere with internal HR team members, participate in HR-related projects.
- Draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria for open roles across all technical areas.
- Post job ads, interview tests and other relevant interview materials for candidates and coordinate the information workflow.
- Attract candidates and build career opportunity awareness through a variety of methods, including but not limited to company website, social media, online job boards, networking and employee referrals.
- Utilize ATS to maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, hiring manager interactions and other recruitment activities.
- Manage candidate workflow by scheduling and hosting virtual and in person interviews.
- Provide best candidate experience by follow-up correspondence to candidates regarding current status.
- Serve as a brand advocate both internally and externally.
Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field of study.
Proven track record of hands-on recruiting in-house experience in video game development/or creative studio environment.
Experience in partnering with leadership in a fast-paced working environment.
Strong knowledge of recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems and data management/reporting techniques.
Experience in building rapport with hiring managers and senior executives remotely.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment.
- Close cooperation with highly-skilled, senior-level professionals in a flat organization that fosters direct communication and knowledge sharing.
- Being part of a young organization and having a true impact on your daily work.
- Opportunity to work with best candidates interested in innovative, exciting AAA projects with the newest technologies.
- An Informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities.