HR Business Partner
- aleja "Solidarności" 171, 00-877 Warszawa, Poland
- Department: Operations
- Location: Poland / Warsaw
- Project: General
People Can Fly is one of the leading Polish gaming studios and a globally operating AAA game developer that made its mark on the action shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgement and Outriders. We are also one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We have gained a vast know-how as a part of Epic Games family and we have developed our unique,trademark approach to the engine as an independent studio. We are rapidly growing, ambitious company looking for the most promising talents working in the game industry.
In December 2020 studios’ holding company PCF Group S.A. debuted as a public company on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Over the last 5 years, our studios have grown up from 40 to over 350 people, whom we affectionately call ‘Aviators’. In addition to our headquarters in Warsaw, we have studios located in Poland (Lodz and Rzeszow), the UK (Newcastle), the US (New York and Chicago), and Canada (Montreal) – with plans to expand even further in near future! Recently, our family was extended with a newly formed partnership with Game On, a creative motion capture, animation, and audio studio with a portfolio of AAA collaborations.
To foster the creative process, we make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct
communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you will have a real impact on the games we’re working on. We also offer access to solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. Our modus operandi is based on staying dynamic, evolving in sync with gaming industry trends and focusing on delivering creative solutions in any circumstances.
During the pandemic, we have successfully transitioned to a remote work model, and we aim to develop it further and keep this option available to most of our employees. And with millions of players embracing our recent hit, Outriders, we can guarantee that you will work on the projects with true impact on the whole gaming community.
Take flight on this amazing journey with us and spread your wings in the game industry!
- Acting as HR Business Partner for our leadership team (Poland & UK)
- Executing HR Strategy focused on developing and retaining our most valuable assets - our people
- Supporting & coaching managers in day-to-day leadership challenges incl. resolving complex employee relations and work issues
- Facilitating workshops on soft skills, running L&D initiatives
- Driving the performance review process to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization
- Building employee engagement, managing employee opinion research, analyzing results, and introducing changes
- Actively participating in the HR transformation process and various HR initiatives
- Driving HR projects, building new HR procedures, processes, tools, and initiatives
- At least 5 years of experience in a related field
- Proven success in HR BP role
- Fluency in English
- University-level degree specializing in Human Resources or the field of psychology, sociology, or related
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and coaching skills
- Excellent ability to prioritize, problem-solve, demonstrate initiative & think outside of the box
- High work ethic and self-motivation
- Proactive, responsible, dynamic attitude and hands-on approach
- Previous experience in a fast-paced startup environment will be a plus
What we off
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities