- 405 Av. Ogilvy, Montréal, QC H3N 1M3, Canada
- Department: Operations
- Location: Canada / Montreal
- Project: General
People Can Fly is one of the leading Polish gaming studios and a globally operating AAA game developer that made its mark on the action shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgement and Outriders. We are also one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We have gained a vast know-how as a part of Epic Games family and we have developed our unique,trademark approach to the engine as an independent studio. We are rapidly growing, ambitious company looking for the most promising talents working in the game industry.
In December 2020 studios’ holding company PCF Group S.A. debuted as a public company on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Over the last 5 years, our studios have grown up from 40 to over 350 people, whom we affectionately call ‘Aviators’. In addition to our headquarters in Warsaw, we have studios located in Poland (Lodz and Rzeszow), the UK (Newcastle), the US (New York and Chicago), and Canada (Montreal) – with plans to expand even further in near future! Recently, our family was extended with a newly formed partnership with Game On, a creative motion capture, animation, and audio studio with a portfolio of AAA collaborations.
To foster the creative process, we make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct
communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you will have a real impact on the games we’re working on. We also offer access to solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. Our modus operandi is based on staying dynamic, evolving in sync with gaming industry trends and focusing on delivering creative solutions in any circumstances.
During the pandemic, we have successfully transitioned to a remote work model, and we aim to develop it further and keep this option available to most of our employees. And with millions of players embracing our recent hit, Outriders, we can guarantee that you will work on the projects with true impact on the whole gaming community.
Take flight on this amazing journey with us and spread your wings in the game industry!
- 1st line of IT support for local and remote users
- Collaborate with the global IT team
- Support of administrators in their duties
- Installation, modification, and repair of computer equipment
- Provide training and support to users
- Track inventory of all equipment, software, and license users
- Champion in onboarding of new employees
- 1+ years of experience in a similar position
- Tech-savvy with excellent knowledge of the Windows environment
- English language proficiency
- Experience with IT issues in back-office applications
- Great computer hardware knowledge
- Excellent customer service skills
- Capacity to travel (drive) in the Montreal area
Nice to have
- Experience with Google Apps
- Experience in video game development
- Knowledge of the Mac environment
What we off
- Competitive salary
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Working with highly skilled, senior-level professionals
- Being part of a young organization and having a true impact on your daily work
- Opportunity to work on innovative, exciting AAA projects with the newest technologies
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities