- aleja "Solidarności" 171, 00-877 Warszawa, Poland
- Department: Operations
- Location: Poland / Warsaw
- Project: General
People Can Fly is one of the leading Polish gaming studios and a globally operating AAA game developer that made its mark on the action shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgement and Outriders. We are also one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We have gained a vast know-how as a part of Epic Games family and we have developed our unique,trademark approach to the engine as an independent studio. We are rapidly growing, ambitious company looking for the most promising talents working in the game industry.
In December 2020 studios’ holding company PCF Group S.A. debuted as a public company on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Over the last 5 years, our studios have grown up from 40 to over 350 people, whom we affectionately call ‘Aviators’. In addition to our headquarters in Warsaw, we have studios located in Poland (Lodz and Rzeszow), the UK (Newcastle), the US (New York and Chicago), and Canada (Montreal) – with plans to expand even further in near future! Recently, our family was extended with a newly formed partnership with Game On, a creative motion capture, animation, and audio studio with a portfolio of AAA collaborations.
To foster the creative process, we make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct
communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you will have a real impact on the games we’re working on. We also offer access to solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. Our modus operandi is based on staying dynamic, evolving in sync with gaming industry trends and focusing on delivering creative solutions in any circumstances.
During the pandemic, we have successfully transitioned to a remote work model, and we aim to develop it further and keep this option available to most of our employees. And with millions of players embracing our recent hit, Outriders, we can guarantee that you will work on the projects with true impact on the whole gaming community.
Take flight on this amazing journey with us and spread your wings in the game industry!
- Creating solutions for business requirements
- Development of new and maintenance of existing data structures to support business reporting
- Work closely with business system administrators to ensure correct data sources
- Design, implementation, and development of an analytical and reporting system
- Design and implementation of data flow processes
- Monitoring of dataflow processes and responding to issues
- Creation of reports using PowerBI/Excel or other user-friendly tools
- Providing support to end users in terms of business analyses and reports
- Acting as a connector between business and IT
- Higher Education in Computer Engineering, Informatics, and Econometrics, Statistical Methods, or similar
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of database management systems
- Good SQL programming skills
- Analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Capacity to work with considerable autonomy
- Good command of English (as a means of communication with end-users and management)
- Experience in reporting tools and/or Atlassian products will be valued
What we offer :
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities