- aleja "Solidarności" 171, 00-877 Warszawa, Poland
- Department: Operations
- Location: Poland / Warsaw
People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special!
- Receiving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately
- Maintaining office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail and courier shipments
- Managing calendars, arranging appointments, calls, and events
- Providing administrative support to all employees
- Ensuring the proper flow of information and documentation
- Ensuring office common areas are tidy and presentable, with all necessary equipment
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Office Assistant, or similar role
- Very good command of English and Polish, both written and spoken
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other Corporate Apps (e.g. Google Workspace, Slack)
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills, customer service attitude
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities