- aleja "Solidarności" 171, 00-877 Warszawa, Poland
- Department: Technical Art
- Location: Poland / Warsaw
People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special!
- Creating materials and support and existing material systems.
- Making final materials for characters, environment assets, effects etc, anything that is overly complex or technical Level Work.
- Working closely with the art team making the result of their work even better with a good artistic eye
- Identifying problems and proposing solutions and optimization.
- Using diagnostic tools to examine the current content and identify areas for improvement as well as develop the tools
- Working with programmers on developing new features and workflows
- Content creation-mock up features in external programs or tweak shader code, give feedback to programmers, and experiment with features
- Tweaking assets by using the modeling and texturing skills
- Maintaining the production and software pipeline and meeting deadlines
- Bug Fixing and describing R&D case studies in the knowledge base
- At least 3+ years of game development experience
- Shipped title experience
- Experience in several aspects of creating game content
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine tools and best practices
- Solid understanding of game dev standard pipelines and tools
- Strong modeling and texturing skills
- Experience with various software packages including Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush/Mudbox, Substance Designer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Open-minded team player attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Visual scripting in Unreal Engine Editor
- Passionate about playing and making video games
Nice to have
- Houdini knowledge is a plus
- Max Scripting and HLSL or shader programming experience is a plus
- Scripting and plug-in writing skills with Maya, Python, or C++ is a plus
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities