- Litewska 10, 35-302 Rzeszów, Poland
- Department: Design
- Location: Poland / Rzeszow
People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special!
- Blocking and building levels and willingness to repeat them intensively (testing and delivering/implementing feedback
- Collaborating with the visual / meshing department to ensure that the levels are of the highest visual quality, while maintaining gameplay and fun, as well as designer and coder teams, creating maps as fun as they can be and integrating any new features into the built-in levels
- Having full ownership - from paper design, through whitebox phase, scripting, iteration, debugging, optimization - to delivery.
- Taking part in the work of dedicated established Strike Teams
- 3+ Years of professional-level design experience
- Shipped AAA title experience
- Experience in level design – both practice and theory (chokepoints, routes, lines of sight, engagement distances)
- At least basic working knowledge of UE
- Experience working with bug-tracking tools, preferably JIRA
- Experience in working with the shooter genre
- Ability to process, understand and implement feedback
- General understanding of creative and game development processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Open-minded team player attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Passionate about playing and making video games
- Knowledge and passion for games
Nice to have
- Advanced UE4 knowledge and experience
- Experience with scripting languages, understanding of programming paradigms and concepts
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities