- aleja "Solidarności" 171, 00-877 Warszawa, Poland
- Department: Operations
- Location: Poland / Warsaw
People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, theUnited States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special!
- Providing executive and administrative support to the CEO on daily basis.
- Organizing CEO travels and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rentals, insurance, completing expenses reports.
- Managing calendars, arranging appointments, calls and events (both internal and external).
- Ensuring proper flow of information and documentation.
- Acting as liaison between the CEO and individuals within and outside of the company.
- Communicating with company governing bodies including setting up meetings and preparingdocuments as needed.
- Managing highly confidential information with discretion.
- Establishing and maintaining filing systems for various files and records.
- Working closely with the Back Office team to oversee daily business operations.
- Preparing briefings, correspondence, reports, documents and presentations on behalf of the CEO.
- Spending time and becoming familiar with all aspects of organization to support the CEO in the best possible manner.
- At least 5 years’ experience on a similar position.
- Perfect planning and organizational skills with ability to multitask, work under time pressure and prioritize constantly changing workloads.
- Fluency in English and Polish, both written and spoken.
- Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and other Corporate Apps (e.g. Google Workspace, Slack, Jira).
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required to deal with confidential and sensitive issues .
- Demonstrated stakeholder engagement and an ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Initiative and creativity in finding new solutions and resolving issues.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be a party of confidential information.
- Time flexibility and travel availability.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities