- aleja "Solidarności" 171, 00-877 Warszawa, Poland
- Department: Design
- Location: Poland / Warsaw
People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, the United States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special!
- Maintaining the production and software pipeline and meeting deadlines
- Designing and implementing quest structure, dialogues, voice-overs, and other narrative elements using game engine tools
- Cooperating with writers and level designers to create a coherent interactive and memorable narrative
- Collaborating with different departments on integrating the story with gameplay
- Developing supplemental writing for various game elements, consistent with the project vision
- Creating and updating documentation required for the game’s narrative content
- At least 3+ years of experience as a narrative, quest, or level designer
- At least one shipped AAA game title
- Solid experience in working on narrative-related pipelines (VO, cinematics, audio, etc.)
- Great understanding of story structure, different narrative tools, and their application.
- Strong understanding of creative and game development processes, workflows and pipelines and dependencies between them
- Proficiency in-game scripting with Unreal Engine Blueprints (preferable) or other scripting languages
- Highly organized, self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- High level of creativity
- Solid ability to easily translate concept and vision into specific narrative content.
- Ability to process and proactively react to feedback and accept constructive criticism.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Open-minded team player attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Passionate about playing and making video games
- Knowledge and passion for RPG games
Nice to have
- Writing experience
- Game Design or Level Design experience
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities