Senior Software Systems Analyst
- 1 Ahmed Tayseer, Al Golf, Nasr City, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
PentaValue is a rising global Software and digital solutions organization based in Cairo, Egypt founded in 2015. The firm offers your business the best technology, consultation, digital marketing service, security system service and security system.
We believe that quality and client satisfaction are our priority, We are focused on engrossing ourselves in your business by creating a long-lasting partnership with our partners. Moreover, one of our major business goals is to enhance the use of technology in every aspect of our life and coming up with intelligent solutions that make our daily activities easier and simpler.
We never stop striving, researching, and trying to find out new techniques and formulas in every service and product that we provide which would make us grow fast and reach the peak of the digital industry.
- Analyzing it to produce functional and non-functional requirements of the system, and document them to be used by software developers.
- Working with project managers to recommend appropriate project execution based on business priorities.
- Working directly with the design to ensure understanding of requirements to guarantee comprehensive development of test scenarios, and ensuring that testing results match expected results or specifications.
- Evaluating and reflect analysis of any changes or modifications to software business requirements or specifications.
- Employ requirements engineering methodology using use cases, UML and user stories.
- Helping programmers during system development,
- Interacting with designers to understand software limitations.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Scienceor Computer Engineering
- +3 years of experience in the workplace.
- Good knowledge in Enterprise Architect, Prototyping tools, UML-based collaborative modelling, design and management platforms, wireframe, web-based solution, RESTful Services, Cloud-based technology, XML, mobile-based solutions and other recognized industry standards for application development.
- Good knowledge in Agile Methodology especially in SCRUM Method.
- Good communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- The English Language is a must.
Thank you very much for sharing your profile with us, Our team takes due care of every CV, but due to large no.of applications, we can contact only a few candidates whose profile is being shortlisted by the team and that happens based on your answers on the following questions:
1-What's your last salary?
2-What's your expected salary?
3-When do you able to join us?