- 150 Fayetteville Street, Raleigh, NC, us
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads and hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand and attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital and Meritech. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, and fun.
We are looking for an individual who can work with our engineering product team to make sure everything we build is both testable and tested. You’ll be involved from the early stages of new feature development to help us architect solutions which are built for testability from the ground up. By being involved from the beginning you’ll be able to ensure that the new features we ship have strong test coverage and that will continue to function reliably as the product continues to evolve.
- Perform manual testing on areas of the application
Participate in engineering and product planning to make sure new code is written with testing in mind
Author functional test cases for product enhancements and modifications (test scenarios, conditions and data) and assist with maintaining and improving existing test cases.
Work closely with product, ux, and engineering teams to ensure newly delivered features meet customer needs and are consistent across the product
Become a subject matter expert that bridges the gaps between development, product, UX, and support
- Experience with testing web applications
Experience working in an Agile process
Working knowledge of API testing
Experience with data quality is preferred
Testing complex systems
- We are a passionate and fast-growing startup culture
- You will gain experience in a diverse and exciting set of technologies and clients
- You can enjoy frequent company and team-building events
- We are located in the heart of Raleigh, one of the fastest growing cities in the Southeast
- Join our team and you will have a real impact on Pendo’s future and direction
Benefits and Perks
- Company Equity for the team
- Medical benefits 100% covered for your entire family. Dental, and vision benefits 100% covered for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and balanced snacks
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation (biking, walking, do you skate?)
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
- Hear from our Pendozers on why it's so great working at Pendo.
Check out this video of our CEO Todd Olson speaking about Pendo and our Insert acquisition.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
No Agencies Please.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.