- Raleigh, NC
Pendo is one of Raleigh's fastest growing companies focused on creating products that increase user engagement. We were founded in 2013 by former product owners and engineers from companies like Rally, Google, Cisco, and Red Hat. We learned that understanding how your customers use your products and helping them be effective is an expensive and time-consuming task. Pendo solves this.
We are a funded early stage startup based in Raleigh, North Carolina and located downtown at HQ Raleigh. We are product-people building a product for other product-people. Our culture is passionate, geeky, and UX-focused.
Do you want to be a part of a fast paced, effective and successful team that identifies top talent throughout an entire growing organization? Join Pendo and find out!
In this opportunity you will assist with Pendo recruiting process and work closely with the Recruiter in making sure the candidate experience is seamless throughout the recruiting cycle. Responsibilities will include the following:
Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers and candidates
Manage candidate dispositions in the recruitment system.
Schedule phone screens/interviews,video and on-site interviews, and any travel associated with interviews.
Post positions on speciality boards
Ensure the smooth running of the recruitment administration processes
Provide prompt response to recruiter, managers, and candidate questions
Assist and attend Recruiting and local meetup events
Greet candidates and other visitors to Pendo the office
Ad hoc projects, we are growing and always open to improving processes
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 year experience in Talent Acquisition
- Passion for Recruiting
- Conceptual understanding and exposure to high-volume recruiting practices and processes
- Basic knowledge of Application Tracking systems
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a time-sensitive, fast-paced environment
*Please include a cover letter to tell us a little bit about yourself and why you think you would be a good fit for the Recruiting Coordinator position at Pendo
- Passionate and high-growth startup culture
- Work with an exciting and diverse set of technologies and clients
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Located in the heart of downtown Raleigh
- Work with a great team & make a real impact on Pendo’s future and direction
Benefits and Perks
- Company Equity
- Health, dental, and vision benefits (covered day 1 of employment)
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches and fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies and healthy snacks
- Free parking or monthly stipend for other modes of transportation
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
Hear from other Pendozers on why it's so great working at Pendo.
Check out this video of our CEO Todd Olson speaking about Pendo.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
No Agencies Please.
Must be eligible to work in the U.S.